• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Most likely type to experiment with drugs

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
This topic may be a little bit off color, but I suppose the admins will remove it if that is the case.

Well, I think the Ne types would be curious and may also able to see that the "accepted values" of others need not apply to them.

That having been said, I "plead the fifth."

Also, I believe that the INTP type would indulge because a logical thinker who doesnt have Ni to obscure their judgement would probably turn a corner when they realize that alcohol causes more disease and death in a year than lsd, psilocybin and marijuana ever have or will.

What do you think?

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
ESxP are prone to the "anything anytime" mindset. I also think INTP are fairly logical about things.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
INTJs are not likely to experiment. They're more likely to outright abuse.

Experimentation is probably more like an ISP thing.

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
OK, why the hell is this in the NF thread group, huh?! You think we're all drugies?! I'm offended!!!

(not really)

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
I wanted to try LSD or shrooms after the music stopped working. There's a few msn chatlogs on my old computer that denote eccentric desperation.

I've gotten used to my lull now, and tend to want to take the long, difficult route into experiences.

I think you stole my old avatar. :huh:

(Seriously no joke.)

I was a little confused for a moment.

ring the bell

an INTP that I know quite well tells me she kinda likes the fun mind altering here and there. ...just being able to chill and slow the brain cells down a bit... not buying into the BS of Reefer Madness... Actually, I've known a few NTP's and NTJ's that have been cool with it. Even an NFP or two.... Maybe it's an N thing?

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
I have NO idea where I got this avatar, but I don't think it was from you. But to avoid sullying your name, I will change it.

Oh that's cool you can use it. I just thought it was ironic. And funny heh.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sometimes I'd drink while doing homework. Surprisingly I'd do better after a few than I would sober... :doh:

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
Again. Difference between 'experimentation' and 'abuse.' INJ types have very addictive personalities.

That's why I avoid drugs, completely.

Also my family has a history of alcoholism on both sides so that combined with being an INTJ I figure would end up screwing me over.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Most likely to experiment: ESxP
Most likely to use: xNTP
Most likely to abuse: xNTJ
Most likely to narc: ESTJ

And I'm not counting alcohol, that would change everything.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
depends on what it is and what's my motivation. I'm not so much like wooooo I want to go do drugs *hunts for a dealer* but if I'm with friends and someone goes we're getting weed/shrooms do you want some? Hell Yeah!

oh shit I forgot to answer the question. I think any type is a capable of experimenting with drugs but I do think most like be an SP or NP I don't know how much f or t has to do with it. though I think STP or NTP more likely.