• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] Am I a damn INFJ or a fucked-up INTJ?

Ronin_Riham

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hello Humans,

I posted the same thread in the NTs section, but I didn't get much responses from those busy bastards,
Hopefully I can get better responses here!

So I took the cognitive function's test and this is my result:

Cognitive Function Test

So am I an INTJ or INFJ?

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hello Humans,

I posted the same thread in the NTs section, but I didn't get much responses from those busy bastards,
Hopefully I can get better responses here!

So I took the cognitive function's test and this is my result:

Cognitive Function Test

So am I an INTJ or INFJ?

I saw that post earlier but the answer is simply, WHERE IS THE RESULT? This is a link of the test!

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ohhh okay here's the link for the results:

Hahaha okay that's better!
From the result you seem to have a higher Introvert N and extrovert T than S and F which make you an INTJ, maybe not a typical one but is there anything that made you unsure of your type? Do you think you should have get a higher F which makes you an INFJ?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If you want the answer you want to hear you're an INTJ.

The real answer is: this is very very very insufficient information to consider you even an Ni dominant or any type for that matter.

Ronin_Riham

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
NTJ, for sure.... why did you ever think INFJ?

you have Ni, Te in equal measure and use Fi not Fe

Hmmm, well I think it's because I am more emotional than the INTJ descriptions and I am usually subjective and taking decisions based on my emotions. I feel like I don't belong to this world and I don't see myself as a human! I hate this world of objects! :(

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hmmm, well I think it's because I am more emotional than the INTJ descriptions and I am usually subjective and taking decisions based on my emotions. I feel like I don't belong to this world and I don't see myself as a human! I hate this world of objects! :(

Fi, Fi, Fi.....

How certain are you that use Ni not Ne? Do you bring a vast amount of info into one conclusion or see many possibilities? Does your intuition look externally for stimulus or from inside?

I would suggest reading up on the subject of Ne and Ni, maybe watch some YouTubes....

Take a few more tests....

Answer the what is my type questionnaire....

Ronin_Riham

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hahaha okay that's better!
From the result you seem to have a higher Introvert N and extrovert T than S and F which make you an INTJ, maybe not a typical one but is there anything that made you unsure of your type? Do you think you should have get a higher F which makes you an INFJ?

Of course my lady :) well I don't know if I have a Fe or Te as an auxiliary function because I do express anger most of the time and I am not very objective. I kinda take everything personally and have little trust in people's motives and intelligence lol so I like to do the dirty work of investing on my own :D
I also used to get either INTJ or INFJ results all the time and I am a genius in science (I didn't get less than 97% in school even without much effort) and I am very talented when it comes to creative writing and drawing (I won several contests).So, I feel like I am kinda a mix of INTJ and INFJ based on their descriptions. What you think of this dilemma? Is it possible to be a mix of two types?

Ronin_Riham

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If you want the answer you want to hear you're an INTJ.

The real answer is: this is very very very insufficient information to consider you even an Ni dominant or any type for that matter.

I honestly couldn't help but laugh at your response, why? Because it matches your signature perfectly! And I don't like running in circles asking what if? I need a closure on this and to be very certain of the result. Another thing is I prefer plain language because I am not a poet :)

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Are your emotions deeply felt but rarely shared with or expressed to the outer world directly? Discard any notions you might have that ITJs do not feel. Not showing your feels and not feeling feels are two very different experiences.

Ronin_Riham

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Fi, Fi, Fi.....

How certain are you that use Ni not Ne? Do you bring a vast amount of info into one conclusion or see many possibilities? Does your intuition look externally for stimulus or from inside?

I would suggest reading up on the subject of Ne and Ni, maybe watch some YouTubes....

Take a few more tests....

Answer the what is my type questionnaire....

Well my dear, I was always pissed off reading the Ni descriptions because they don't offer much info about it. It's like they are making hypothesis. So, I stopped reading about it. My thinking process is hard to describe and people rarely get me. I do make conclusions all the time and it is a must for me. I judge a person within few seconds of meeting them and even decide what kind of relationship I'd have with them. I hate letting my options open. I LOVE planning! I can make new plans over and over again and try to perfect them over time. I also space out A LOT and I used to spend months not interacting with anybody just playing MMOPRG games and get lost into their beautiful world where I can be some sort of an unstoppable warrior. It's like I lose touch with reality completely and it's a good thing because as I said before I hate this world and its structure of life.

Can you give me the test links?

Ronin_Riham

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Are your emotions deeply felt but rarely shared with or expressed to the outer world directly? Discard any notions you might have that ITJs do not feel. Not showing your feels and not feeling feels are two very different experiences.

Yes, exactly! I don't like sharing them because I don't like feeling weak and I don't feel close to humans anyway. It's funny because I think my feelings are more intense and violent than NFs and they become fire-like when I love someone.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Of course my lady :) well I don't know if I have a Fe or Te as an auxiliary function because I do express anger most of the time and I am not very objective. I kinda take everything personally and have little trust in people's motives and intelligence lol so I like to do the dirty work of investing on my own :D
I also used to get either INTJ or INFJ results all the time and I am a genius in science (I didn't get less than 97% in school even without much effort) and I am very talented when it comes to creative writing and drawing (I won several contests).So, I feel like I am kinda a mix of INTJ and INFJ based on their descriptions. What you think of this dilemma? Is it possible to be a mix of two types?

You sound like a self aware INTJ, most think and or act like they are completely logical when they are driven alot by emotions. Drives F types nuts quite a bit from my experience. While they do have alot of logic, they are more emotionally steered.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yes, exactly! I don't like sharing them because I don't like feeling weak and I don't feel close to humans anyway. It's funny because I think my feelings are more intense and violent than NFs and they become fire-like when I love someone.

T types are closet romantics. I would posit that they fall hard when they fall for a person.

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INTJs have a inner ISFP. You are most likely one

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Did you watch the new INTJ profile video that was just posted? I think the narrator made a good point in saying INTJs are very rational beings but not necessarily logical beings (paraphrased). Logic as we define it seems to be more present in the inner workings of NTPs (also heavy in many STPs) than that of NTJs. Not to say both don't use it..

This is also somewhat related to [MENTION=12103]Poki[/MENTION]'s comment earlier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km7ga7HON20

Ronin_Riham

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You sound like a self aware INTJ, most think and or act like they are completely logical when they are driven alot by emotions. Drives F types nuts quite a bit from my experience. While they do have alot of logic, they are more emotionally steered.

Thanks! That was a great input. I think those idiots need to re-write the NTs descriptions because they make us sound like robots. And F types are usually too dumb because they are taking us at face-value as if they're the only ones who have feelings. I am very calm and kinda cold in communicating with others, so once an INFP bitch asked me: Do you even have feelings? At that moment I wanted to disort her face so that she feels my ruthless anger. I am still an 8 after all and will act upon it when insulted or threatened.