• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NFs, would you consider yourself liberal, conservative, moderate, or indifferent?

NFs, would you consider yourself liberal, conservative, moderate, or indifferent?

• Liberal

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Conservative

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moderate

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

á´…eparted

passages
I'm slightly liberal.

Some areas I am VERY liberal (religion, science, drugs, medicine). Others I am conservative (guns, education, imigration).

It evens out.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Libertarian

Most liberals i know are too quick to spend money they do not have in their quest for the ideal.

having saud that, some things obviously make sense from a national perspective, like national health care.

however, in all govt programs i believe we should have a choice whether or not to participate. Opt in or opt out.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
My ENFJ is moderate slanting to the conservative side. Definitely fiscally conservative.

Gawain

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The most NF thing about my political opinion is that I see the divisionism as idiotic and unhelpful. I'm neither conservative nor liberal.

If you want more specifics, I'm libertarian-ish. Meaning I don't give a fuck what the "party" platform is, but it is a decent enough shorthand for my views. Individual freedom nearly always trumps the alternative, in my view. Once someone uses their freedom to take away freedoms of others, be it politically, financially, or physically, they are behaving in an abhorrent way, and that needs to be illegal. But just the acts that are overtly hurtful, not the things that "lead to" other things. Guns- legal. Killing, threatening, injuring- illegal. Marrying whoever you want- legal. Euthanasia- legal. Marijuana- legal. Copyright- problematic, needs an overhaul. Abortion- problematic, not sure so no opinion there. Immigration- overly complicated and lengthy, needs an overhaul. Raising taxes when needed- necessary. Keeping our military so others don't try to bully us- necessary. Using our military to bully others- abhorrent. Using our military to respond after attack- natural.

OneLovelyAdventure

Gryffindor Prefect
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm quite liberal. On the political compass test, which can be found here, I'm slightly to the left of (and a fair degree below) Ralph Nader.

1534453-pcompassus2008.jpg

It's a very interesting test. I recommend it!

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I can't vote, because the categories are pretty basic/simplistic. And I don't feel informed enough on all the issues to really make a statement. I'm just interested in the government leaving me alone. Let me live my life in peace. I dream of a world where there is no authority or hierarchy (though I know that doesn't really work--read Animal Farm). You know, as long as people aren't hurting anyone else, just do what you want.

I think I am fiscally conservative. The government shouldn't spend more than it's got, and we should try to pay off some of that formidable debt. But I could never call myself a conservative...socially, I am very liberal.

But all my views end up conflicting. I like the idea of people making what money they make and being left alone, but I also like the idea of spreading the wealth around. I can't take a stance. Still learning and deciding.

Olm the Water King

across the universe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

GrapeSodaGuru

MBTI Type
ENFP
I would at this point consider my self moderate. I hold very highly the values of classic liberalism but because liberalism has recently become associated with the "neo" progressive movement I've kind of decided to move away from the title for now. If we're talking textbook definition of liberal, I'm definitely that.

To elaborate, I guess my problem with a lot of the new progressive movement is that it rejects free speech for the sake of comfort. Some of you may have heard about Gregory Alan Elliott but he is a guy who was arrested and jailed for disagreeing with people who were the progressive/3rd wave feminist type. This is only one case, but there are many more and if you're interested check out Sargon of Akkad, a YouTuber who discusses issues like this a lot.

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Can I choose a political affiliation from a different time period? :( none of these sound fun...

I'll go with indifferent.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lefty, quell surprise!