• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] INFPs: Do you like cats?

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I like cats indoors, and dogs outdoors. I really don't like the idea of anyone having a dog in the city - cities are for cats. Cats don't bark and keep your neighbors awake at night and cause a nuisance. Also, you don't walk cats so they don't leave presents for other people who use walking trails, since owners seem to not pick up after their pets. This is usually a function of the dogs being off leashes - if the dog runs out of reach and the owner doesn't see the pet make their "deposit" they don't pick it up, doesn't mean it isn't still there. (Unfortunately dog owners seem to be the type who think rules don't apply to them - so what MBTI type likes dogs? :D )

I like dogs equally, I just don't like the idea of dogs in the city. Dogs are for farms and the great outdoors. Cooping them up inside (or in a fence) just doesn't feel right. Even if I had a big yard, I'd honestly have to think twice about getting a dog, even though I'd like to.

heart

heart on fire
Every time there is a thread for catlovers, people who have misconceptions about them come in and make all kinds of ridiculous claims like cats can't love, cat's are selfish, cats won't come when called, cats can't be trained, cat's are of the devil, cats were created by the reptilians to spy on humans, etc.

How often do catlovers go into dog threads and start trashing dogs? I just don't see it that often.

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
Every time there is a thread for catlovers, people who have misconceptions about them come in and make all kinds of ridiculous claims like cats can't love, cat's are selfish, cats won't come when called, cats can't be trained, cat's are of the devil, cats were created by the reptilians to spy on humans, etc.

How often do catlovers go into dog threads and start trashing dogs? I just don't see it that often.

This isn't a thread for cat lovers. It's a thread for INFPs.

heart

heart on fire
This isn't a thread for cat lovers. It's a thread for INFPs.

Well, I just think people like you need to be more accurate and say "No cat ever loved or mourned Jivin Jeff" rather than your blanket assertion that no cat ever loved or mourned. ;)

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
Well, I just think people like you need to be more accurate and say "No cat ever loved or mourned Jivin Jeff" rather than your blanket assertion that no cat ever loved or mourned. ;)

But I prefer blanket assertions.

Especially when I know the catlovers will always bite.

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
But I prefer blanket assertions.

Blanket assertions are so warm and fuzzy, especially down comforter assertions! :D

By the way, I thought the reptilians created garden gnomes to spy on the humans? Did I toss all those ceramic shorties for naught? :doh:

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
There's to many feeling undertones going on and now I'm confused. :huh:

heart

heart on fire
There's to many feeling undertones going on and now I'm confused. :huh:

Now that Jeff is outnumbered, he's pulling the "Oh but I only said what I said to get under your skin, ha ha ha you took the bait" ploy.

I used the inclusive ploy. You notice Jeff never denied that he felt the reptiltians created cats to spy on humans or that cats are of the devil. :cheese:

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
Now that Jeff is outnumbered, he's pulling the "Oh but I only said what I said to get under your skin, ha ha ha you took the bait" ploy.

Nono, I still believe you're wrong and I'm right; I'm just not sure it's worth the hassle given the emotional investment of catlovers in general and INFP catlovers in particular. So I'd rather snipe.

heart

heart on fire
Nono, I still believe you're wrong and I'm right; I'm just not sure it's worth the hassle given the emotional investment of catlovers in general and INFP catlovers in particular. So I'd rather snipe.

:violin: Kitty don't love Jeff. :cry: