• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] INFPs: Do you like cats?

SaltyWench

MBTI Type
xxxx
Ah, I see.

I know an INFP that hates both cats and dogs. And no, allergies are not involved.

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
Ah, I see.

I know an INFP that hates both cats and dogs. And no, allergies are not involved.

Well one doesn't define the lot.
Some INTJs don't like cats. But I think it's known that cats are liked by the majority of INTJs.

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
There isn't as strong a correlation as one might expect. I know some INFPs that love dogs more.. I know.. it's shocking. But there ya go.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
i love cats, but i also love dogs equally. and while were on the subject I love horses as well. I like animal basically.

locke

MBTI Type
INFJ
I like cats and dogs, but can't keep a dog where I'm living right now. I also have way too many cats right now. Started with two, one had kittens. Now I have two cats and five nearly-cats. Anyone want a kitten? They're getting big, but still kittenish. Please? They keep me up at night. :worthy:

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
I like cats and dogs, but can't keep a dog where I'm living right now. I also have way too many cats right now. Started with two, one had kittens. Now I have two cats and five nearly-cats. Anyone want a kitten? They're getting big, but still kittenish. Please? They keep me up at night. :worthy:

The trouble with a kitten is that,
Eventually it becomes a cat.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

I'd take one if my room mate wasn't allergic. Plus we're getting a dog friday, so I think for are apartment one animal is all that their's room for

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I like horses and big dogs (great dane, rottweiler, doberman pinscher). Horses are smart and sensitive creatures.

I have little interest in cats and small dogs, or dogs which don't have the ability to be ferocious (guard dogs).

heart

heart on fire
I have little interest in cats and small dogs, or dogs which don't have the ability to be ferocious (guard dogs).

My cat is being ferocious right now, she's on her back, kicking her cat tipee and hissing wildly. :cheese:

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
lol

I actually like the silent, well-trained type.. Nothing worse than dogs that won't shut up. I value my silence. My best friend has these two dobies that would make you choke with fright if you didn't know them, but they are the sweetest, most well behaved dogs if you're "in". They are trained in German. My favorite of the two would lay ON me while I slept, and he was a huge, huge dog! That is my kind of animal. A friendly guard dog.

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I like horses and big dogs (great dane, rottweiler, doberman pinscher). Horses are smart and sensitive creatures.

I think horses are such sympathetic animals. Pink and I had several since childhood. I don't think I've ever cried so much over any other pet than I did when our quarter horse died.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
We've had horses too. Our family friends had a ranch where they broke stallions, and it was such a sight to behold.. over the months.. watching the horse grow more receptive to human affection and presence.