• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] INFPs: Do you like cats?

Martoon

perdu fleur par bologne
MBTI Type
INTP
You guys never heard of stylized verbosity? Well welcome, my friends, to it.
Sorry, I guess I was assuming high quantities of concision, and thought I'd throw some humor at it. I guess I shouldn't have projected my thinking or writing style on it.

I fail.

<edit> Doh! Page topper. This would have been so much better on the same page as Jack's post, with his sig simultaneously visible.

Fail x 2.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I forgot to state my point of that post:

I disagree that only half the people on Earth use judgment (even if it was only hyperbole).

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Sorry, I guess I was assuming high quantities of concision, and thought I'd throw some humor at it. I guess I shouldn't have projected my thinking or writing style on it.

I fail.
But now you Win, so you're in the black.

Carebear

will make your day
MBTI Type
INFP
Fail X3 is that everyone who knows anything uses 100 posts per page, chum!
Okay NOOOWWWW we're done.

Seriously?

I thought we had the n00bs at the forum default and 1337s at 200.

Why not 200? Am I not leet after all?

Flush

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
I love cats.

Dogs make me feel uneasy. They're too energetic!

Leysing

MBTI Type
FiSi
I'm a hardcore horse girl and a future horse professional, but for me cats are the species number one (minus Homo sapiens sapiens, of course).

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm not INFP, but I love cats and dearly wish I could have a little kitty at home.

I am planning on going to the animal shelter sometimes, though, so that I can help other kitties even if I can't have my own.

Tropics

MBTI Type
INFP
I love cats and dogs equally. I just love animals.

CelestialTravels

MBTI Type
INFP
I love both dogs and cats, but I have to say that dogs occupy a special place in my heart. I know people sometimes think that the whole "unconditional love trait" that dogs have makes them somehow weaker or not as intelligent as cats, but to me that just makes them really endearing and brings out my protective instinct.

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
I think I'd probably like cats a lot if it weren't for the fact that I'm so very very allergic to them. I'm somewhat less allergic to dogs so I tend to prefer them. Plus, a well-trained dog would be a boon in a post-apocalyptic scenario, whereas a cat would probably somehow get you killed. You have to consider these things.

Actually, I think I'd prefer dogs to cats anyway. Cats can't love.

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
I think I'd probably like cats a lot if it weren't for the fact that I'm so very very allergic to them. I'm somewhat less allergic to dogs so I tend to prefer them. Plus, a well-trained dog would be a boon in a post-apocalyptic scenario, whereas a cat would probably somehow get you killed. You have to consider these things.

Actually, I think I'd prefer dogs to cats anyway. Cats can't love.

Hmm if zombies attacked I guess I might prefer to have a dog.

But yeah, you're wrong by the way. My cat loves me. :sadbanana:

Besides!, if your so allergic to cats, I think I can assume you've never had one. So how can you make the declaration that cat's can't love.

Or you could just be kidding somewhat with a serious undertone, to which my question still stands (just not as logical as presented above).

:)

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
Hmm if zombies attacked I guess I might prefer to have a dog.

But yeah, you're wrong by the way. My cat loves me. :sadbanana:

Besides!, if your so allergic to cats, I think I can assume you've never had one. So how can you make the declaration that cat's can't love.

Or you could just be kidding somewhat with a serious undertone, to which my question still stands (just not as logical as presented above).

:)

I had one growing up, which lead me to believe I was a sickly child and identify closely with Robert Louis Stevenson.

And I stand by my assertion. Cats can be affectionate, or something that looks similar. But they never mourn.

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
I had one growing up, which lead me to believe I was a sickly child and identify closely with Robert Louis Stevenson.

And I stand by my assertion. Cats can be affectionate, or something that looks similar. But they never mourn.

Do animals ever mourn?