• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] INFPs and medicine

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Hmmm...I know an INFx doctor ...she hasn't decided between INFP and INFJ...and she specializes in gynecology, and specifically works in an area where she can provide birth control and safe affordable abortion to low-income women

It seems like you'd have to have a certain inner resiliancy...

Kar

MBTI Type
INFP
This has been quite helpful though everyone seems divided on the issue. I'm going into medical school and my biggest concerns are the restrictions, regulations, paperwork, entering information into database etc. I enjoyed patient contact, and teamwork between doctors, nurses and technicians during work attachment. I think I may feel limited somehow. I feel messed up, over thinking, too much thinking for my own good. Typical.