• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Are Ns superior?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
what?! where on earth do you get THAT idea? :doh: Poki is NOT a criminal

what part of NO PERSONAL INSULTS did you not understand? because that was DEFINITELY said in mod mode
Don't feed the troll :3

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
what?! where on earth do you get THAT idea? :doh: Poki is NOT a criminal

what part of NO PERSONAL INSULTS did you not understand? because that was DEFINITELY said in mod mode
Oh, so you'r mod now? It is open season against evil, and you could consider me a hunter. Joker.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Just because someone thinks differently from you does not mean they are evil. Poki isn't evil, whatever isn't evil, and neither are you, Mustafa.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Oh, so you'r mod now? It is open season against evil, and you could consider me a hunter. Joker.

were you not aware of this? the blue name didn't give it away? :doh:

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Just because someone thinks differently from you does not mean they are evil. Poki isn't evil, whatever isn't evil, and neither are you, Mustafa.
I'd argue, then, I am evil.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm temporarily locking this train wreck until things get sorted out... please feel free to cool down in the intervening time by learning about glass

The-Chemistry-of-Colored-Glass_zpsoi8aqiwo.png

Status
Not open for further replies.