• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Are Ns superior?

Status
Not open for further replies.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My father I believe is ESTX and he was a prominent fighter aganst saddam of Iraq.
MBTI is a shaddow, you dont know for real if there is light or darkness.

We+did+it+because+stephen+colbert+is+50+thousand+times_eda923_3860544.gif

Welp, my work here is done.

Your invoice is in the mail, OP. :wink:

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
So Zen discusses heaven and man. Which sutra ties the heaven-man thing to JCF?
I might never know.

The bagua (Chinese: 八卦; literally: "eight symbols") are eight trigrams used in Taoist cosmology to represent the fundamental principles of reality, seen as a range of eight interrelated concepts. Each consists of three lines, each line either "broken" or "unbroken," representing yin or yang, respectively. Due to their tripartite structure, they are often referred to as "trigrams" in English.

The trigrams are related to taiji philosophy, taijiquan and the wu xing, or "five elements".

What is JCF?

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
The roughest relevant answer would be that Thinkers are most capable and hence most "superior," Sensors are somewhat more valuable than iNtuitives because they can better adapt to the speeds of their environs, and Feelers are basically the weakest single category. Again, this is relative. Neurological, and, most importantly, circumstantial, factors must be accounted for and individual talent often overrides the role of functions.
You stated your point and ended by refuting it in one sentence. What did you say?:)

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Weak knees is later, that's not voluntary

Oh no. I love to grovel at the feet of my neurologically healthy and superior overlords.

I...uh...don't think that's what he's talking about. Not to say these things are mutually exclusive, though...:thinking:

Permabanned
When I vote, I care about researching what candidate best matches my political views and who I think will do the best job, regardless of political party, which is why I am registered as an independent. It's amazing, it's almost as if someone who is an S can also do research and fact check and think in general...

You seem intelligent, clearly you must be mistyped.

Cygnus

It's relative, OP. The "functions" are best based upon attitudes people take up for one reason or the other. Typology subjectively groups people based on overall proclivities they most often tend to show; it doesn't go any deeper into people's motivations or how they developed said personalities.

There's no way you can disprove JCF, because it doesn't objectively state anything -- it just labels things. Labels are meaningless out of context.
It's little different from using literary tropes to categorize people.

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
It would be interesting to create a thread about Buddhism and its relationship to functions. I've noticed that Se is helpful in being truly in the moment to experience the "now" instead of never really living, but always thinking about the next step which never comes. Buddhist meditation quiets the mind, lets go, and rests in the now. I value it because it helps to balance me away from my "N" inclinations and makes use of Se - to use MBTI Speak.

Profound insights can come when one quiets the mind and stops over thinking.
Actually, its long time ago i read Buddhism but Se there is only the first step of awareness, then you have to pay attention to your thoughts, then intangible feelings. As a child which grows. Using mbti is like butchering humanity as a cow.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
by the fact that the OP has only actually addressed ONE sensor posting in this thread, I shall put forth the following conspiracy theory... religion was invented by Ns just so that they'd have something to feel superior about, sadly, they couldn't do anything with it until they had to give the ESxxs a cut in on it to actually have it DO anything :devil:

furthermore [MENTION=26151]Mustafa[/MENTION]... if Sensing has no place in religion, why are there so many rules and passages in various religious texts relating to every day life and the human body? :huh:

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think the most aware people are those with well-developed iNtuition and Sensing - those two functions should be in balance and work together. Without S, N just keeps adding more and more stories to its thought-castle without adequately checking concrete reality to see if it's built on solid ground. Without N, S can only see the immediate reality right in front of it, unable to put the big picture together. Sensors and iNtuitives are equally able to develop their weaker functions, so neither is innately smarter than the other.

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Damn. There are so many jokers. I'm overwhelmed. They gotta be inferior like S is my inferior.

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
To me, it doesn't matter if you are ESFP or INTJ. A mature person who uses their functions well, from any type is what matters. Someone who is well developed, and can use each function in a relevent, necessary way is valuable. Honestly, I'd rather have a mature ESFJ working for me, than an immature INTJ, who are unhealthy and can't use their functions well for shit.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Quick Reminder...Personal insults are still not cool here... sorry to rain on your parade

:)

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Damn. There are so many jokers. I'm overwhelmed. They gotta be inferior like S is my inferior.
Some of us have posed actual questions.

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
To me, it doesn't matter if you are ESFP or INTJ. A mature person who uses their functions well, from any type is what matters. Someone who is well developed, and can use each function in a relevent, necessary way is valuable. Honestly, I'd rather have a mature ESFJ working for me, than an immature INTJ, who are unhealthy and can't use their functions well for shit.
Right, but i said how can earthlings govern or vote? Everyone are not potty trained at some point, but that doesn't mean INTJs are equals or inferior worse yet, to ESFJ. And buisness and war are minor issues, we can feed the whole world with big machines.

Status
Not open for further replies.