• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Are INFJ the NF geeks ?

edcoaching

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
i think that INFJs might be the least likely to be "cool" and perhaps by extension the most likely to be "geeky."

However, my daughter will still be seen with me in public so I haven't reached the height of geekiness...

wedekit

MBTI Type
INFJ
I consider myself a geek/nerd/"uncool" among my peers, but I'm always told that I am much more popular than I seem to realize. However, I have pretty much accepted my geekiness after walking into a window (the whole wall was glass), expecting it to be an automatic door. In my defense, the cleaning staff moved the front door mat over in front of the glass! D=

MBTI Type
INxJ
My INFJ lady friend thinks she's a geek. Not really, in comparison to my NT friends. INFPs can get their geek on as much as INFJs or more.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
arrogant/too self-assured that they are right all the time and an expert in everything
willing to master every discourse of interest, and will stop at nothing to get the information needed
think they are the only ones in the world who can deal with complexity, Ni Ni Ni Ni (able to penetrate to the core of anything)... and that everyone else is cliched empty figures of speech lacking in subtlety or real actual symbolically saturated meaning
introverted often relies on obscure bases of knowledge to keep itself occuppied
infj maybe has a more mercurial relationship with the so-called mainstream than any other nf type.

but no, geeks are everywhere elitism and expertise reign supreme. all kinds of dusty dirty rodent-like corners and attics.