• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] How do NFs experience crushes?

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Damn, I was definitely NF when I was younger. I have had some ridiculous crushes only an NF can have, methinks.

Strong emotionality is not exclusive to NFs or even Fs. There's nothing more explosive than repressed emotion, which is something a T-dom will likely do because emotions are not always explicable (and so are seen as "irrational" even though that's not always the case).

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I :heart: being infatuated. Savour every moment of it. Also spent a lot of time analyzing it, reflecting on it and really living the experience. It's like getting high in a legal way. Don't need sleep, food, just one thing..him :wubbie: Too bad that in the long run it disrupts your life a bit, though...