• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] A thing I noticed about ENFPs.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I feel like ENFPs are a type that is really into meeting people and encountering new social situations.

ENFPs, would you say this is accurate?

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
8de00ee891d8df1a8d15336f4d35eefb.jpg

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I crave learning about new ideas and perspectives as they help me to understand the world around me better, and meeting new people is a fantastic way to do this outside of watching lectures and TED Talks on Youtube. People don't have to be physicists or philosophers for me to get a sense of our world, but just learning of their history, thoughts, and desires does this as well since it's a world seen through their eyes. Plus, the added benefit is that the social aspect satisfies the extrovert in me. I love having me time, and time to reflect, but if I'm alone for too long, I start to become depressed, lethargic, and sort of pessimistic.

So yes, as an ENFP I like to meet new people, but I figure I'd rather tell you the joy I get out of it rather than replying with a simple "yes" and move on.