• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] [Poll] Did you have a nice day?

Did you have a good day?

• NO it was horrible!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
it could have been worse... I could have been bludgeoned with a grand piano or stuck in a closet with clowns :holy:

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I'm on vacation and having a lovely time but I have a cold and my shoulder hurts from the bed here, so I answered yes but it could have been better.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
i dunno if my day was 'yes,but it could of been better' or 'no but it could of been worse' aren't those the same thing? that's like the glass is exactly half. half full or half empty depends if i'm looking from the bottom or the top of the glass. so it depends if i have my reflection on it start at the beginning which sucked or the end where i felt better?

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
Yes, it has been a pretty good day so far. I really enjoyed going for a walk around a nearby peninsula...one of my frequent haunts. The sun was glistening on the water, it was a very serene and pleasant atmosphere. I do like being outside, but in winter it's that much harder to push yourself out the door. Also checked out my lager fermenting in the basement. There is a pleasant tropical fruit-like aroma coming out of the airlock. Citra & Mosaic FTW.

I am going out for dinner actually. My sexual stamina will be perceived by every female in my vicinity. I don't think that - I know.

sacklome

MBTI Type
INFP
i dunno if my day was 'yes,but it could of been better' or 'no but it could of been worse' aren't those the same thing? that's like the glass is exactly half. half full or half empty depends if i'm looking from the bottom or the top of the glass. so it depends if i have my reflection on it start at the beginning which sucked or the end where i felt better?

If the answer is "Yes, but it could have been better" then your days value would be, say scaling from -10 to 10, in that category anywhere from 1 to 9
"Yes it was perfect" would be a 10
"No, but it couldve been worse" would be from -1 to -9
"No it was horrible would be a -10

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Not yet. Hoping it gets better.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
If the answer is "Yes, but it could have been better" then your days value would be, say scaling from -10 to 10, in that category anywhere from 1 to 9
"Yes it was perfect" would be a 10
"No, but it couldve been worse" would be from -1 to -9
"No it was horrible would be a -10

ok it was a 0. which is still between those 2.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
7. I've been nursing a headache all day and one of my dogs ate something it wasn't supposed to and is throwing up everywhere. On the other hand, I'm really excited about my classes this semester. All my professors seem genuinely enthusiastic about teaching the material and being helpful outside of lectures. I'm starting to get the usual anxious but excited feeling.

edit: Just realized this was in NF sub forum. Whoops.