• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] New group in the Triangle (NC) for NFs

proudphoenix

MBTI Type
INFJ
I've just started a new Meetup group in the Triangle area of North Carolina. It has the unwieldy name Intuitive-Feeling Gay, Bi, and Queer Men of the Triangle (Raleigh, NC) - Meetup.com

If you think that you or anyone you know might be interested in joining such a group, I hope that you'll stop by.

Also, if you or anyone you know is a a gay/bi/queer men in the Triangle who might be interested in starting a parallel group for any of the other three temperaments (SJ, SP, or NT), then you/they might want to look at the page on my site that provides more information about the group, for my thoughts about the idea of groups for different temperaments eventually collaborating on planning Meetup events.

Finally, if you live somewhere other than in the Triangle area, and if you're considering the idea of starting a temperament- or type-specific Meetup group in your area, feel free to contact me to compare notes.

Brian