• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Weekly Challenge #1: No complaining about other types for 1 week

Papereria

Starting Tuesday, June 16, 2015

I'm new here, and the threads I've poked around in have been filled with a lot of well... negativity.
I would like to see who is willing to take this challenge. I don't care what is said. How you feel. What you think about past or current board issues. Who here is willing to concentrate on the positive they see in others? Who here is willing to vocalize appreciation for the strengths in others. Who here is willing to spend a week opening up a window here with intent of being kind to at least one person?

Sign your name(username) below to join.

At the end of the week, come back and add to the thread one thing you have learned about another type that you didn't know before.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
In honor of Captain Picard Day and in the spirit of peace and tolerance, I agree to this resolution. I, too, am getting sick of all the reinforcing of negative MBTI stereotypes. Sign me up.

cameo

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I'm up for this! I've spent a lot of today poking around the forums and I'm so sad about how everyone rags on SJs. :cry:

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I am not guilty of this. I am absolutely perfect, no joke. Saintly. But, in the spirit of setting an example for the less tolerant, I will consider signing. (dislike promises, too restraining)

I am a star.