• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] Why We're the Most Sensitive

INFPtheQuietOne

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Fi is our dominant and Te is our inferior.
We have Ne-Si so we likely overthink more than Se-Ni.
Any thoughts, fellow INFPs?

Cygnus

CRAAAAAAWWWWWLLING IIIIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIN
THESE WOOOOOOOUUUUUNDS THEY WIIIIILLL NOT HEEEEEEAAAAAAALLLLLL

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
does every thread of yours exist purely to prove to us that you're the most exquisitely sensitive creature to ever walk the planet? :huh:

seriously... I log back in and you have not one, but MULTIPLE threads on the same topic... is there a purpose to this? are you trolling us or are you that self-obsessed?

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Alright, I am assuming that [MENTION=24978]INFPtheQuietOne[/MENTION] is either very young, depressed, or a troll. In the case that they are just super young, naive, and in a bad place at the moment, I can understand these questions.

Yes there are probably too many of them, and they do seem to be repetative and self serving, but the OP has not come back. I just personally do not see the point in continuing to slander something that is done and over.

These threads pissed me off yes, and I think I made that clear in my one post, but I do not need to be cruel to a possible 12 year old in order to make a point that several other people have already sharpened and used to stab, including me. It is a dead horse, stop beating it. Would you say some of things to a IRL depressed person, or anyone?

There is no particular reason I am posting on this thread, as I mean for this to encompass them all, this one was just the first that I came to. I might be being a bit obnoxious, and not everyone is doing this, but I just thought that needed to be said.

INFPtheQuietOne

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
does every thread of yours exist purely to prove to us that you're the most exquisitely sensitive creature to ever walk the planet? :huh:

seriously... I log back in and you have not one, but MULTIPLE threads on the same topic... is there a purpose to this? are you trolling us or are you that self-obsessed?

Definitely not, the social, outgoing INFPs are usually not sensitive.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Definitely not, the social, outgoing INFPs are usually not sensitive.

Oh yes we are wired the same, just the outer manifestation is not as recognizable to you. I would like you to be very careful about generalizing and adopting a victim mentality to the stuff you're currently working through. Read my other post, get on board with looking outside of yourself.