• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Ask an ENFP

Raspberry_rain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This seems like it would be fun to try. I've seen other types do it so ask anything :)

aanule

MBTI Type
ENFP
How well do you assert yourself?

Not very well at all, I'm afraid. I tend towards being as unobtrusive as possible in every situation, which involves basically never asserting myself. I don't want to be seen as a burden or a bother.

aanule

MBTI Type
ENFP
Who would you murder and in what way?

Person? No one. Possibly a euthanasia patient, but I wouldn't have the strength to actually do that... So kinda moot.

Other than that, spiders... Frequently, by way of mashing.

Raspberry_rain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Who would you murder and in what way?
Nobody, I would probably find myself wanting to kill a violent murderer, but would end up feeling sorry for them. I second the spider thing though, horrible creatures!!

cameo

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Well, I'm new to this forum so I am sort of perusing at (semi-)random and I thought this thread would be an interesting one to follow; one of my closest friends is an ENFP and, while we've been friends for several years and are pretty close, he drives me NUTS! We are such opposites. So far your answers strike me as similar to how he might answer (go figure). But I thought it would be interesting to nose in here with you guys. :p

aanule

MBTI Type
ENFP
Screw fairness, let the spiders live!

As soon as they stop looking at me menacingly and creeping along with all those legs, I will...

We actually fed a spider in my backyard one time. I get these huge ugly ones, and one was bullying the other and eating all the food. I'd made carnitas for dinner, so we just took some tiny peices and put them on his web, and he took it! It was kinda cool, actually.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Spiders good.

Roaches bad.

Spiders eat roaches.

aanule

MBTI Type
ENFP
Spiders good.

Roaches bad.

Spiders eat roaches.

*shudders*

I stayed in this pawn shop in Anaheim one time that was crawling with roaches.... They apparently needed a LOT of spiders there.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
*shutters*

I stayed in this pawn shop in Anaheim one time that was crawling with roaches.... They apparently needed a LOT of spiders there.

They should've bought a few rats. They LOVE eating roaches.

aanule

MBTI Type
ENFP
They should've bought a few rats. They LOVE eating roaches.

Yes. Get the rats nice and fat and happy off of all the roaches so they reproduce like crazy. That'll fix the pest problem... :dry: Could foster a whole pest ecosystem within one small strip mall shop. What could go wrong???

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yes. Get the rats nice and fat and happy off of all the roaches so they reproduce like crazy. That'll fix the pest problem... :dry: Could foster a whole pest ecosystem within one small strip mall shop. What could go wrong???

Obviously you'd want rats of the same sex. Preferably females...they are more hyper and would probably be better at hunting the cockroaches.

aanule

MBTI Type
ENFP
Obviously you'd want rats of the same sex. Preferably females...they are more hyper and would probably be better at hunting the cockroaches.

And then one wild male comes in and impregnantes them all!

Really, though... it's a lark. I don't think the logistics are of consequence.