• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Why Immature F-ers give me the creeps?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
a soul is not rational.

but your soul goes down the road if you kill something, about a trivial matter. You do not know her, you do not have to date with her and you do not have to fuck with her. So why the buzz ?

I drank like 8 bottles of beer today and I am still writing this clearly. That makes me an alcoholic. So start solving some real problems.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Here's a few examples that might clarify the idea of decision making: "I want to be a movie producer when I grow up". Why? "I want that girl" Why? "I want money" Why?

Every "why" will eventually lead to a feeling based decision, no matter how hard you want to rationalize it. And the answer is always "I feel like it". Even if you make a decision to obey someone (which would mean that you are not selfish, since it isn't you who decides) it would still be your decision to obey, which means that you feel the person is somehow worth of you obeying..
This is what I would call giving MBTI too broad a scope. The above deal with basic animal traits, and obviously include all people. I believe the OP was concerned with the narrow scope of T vs F in practice.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
a soul is not rational.

but your soul goes down the road if you kill something, about a trivial matter. You do not know her, you do not have to date with her and you do not have to fuck with her. So why the buzz ?

I drank like 8 bottles of beer today and I am still writing this clearly. That makes me an alcoholic. So start solving some real problems.

You're too drunk to see what I'm getting at. I'm, however, hoping the more sober people are.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I bet it does not depend on soberness, more on understanding english :)

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I bet it does not depend on soberness, more on understanding english :)

Crap! I did forget about that, sorry...

Edit: my meaning is not the actual words I was saying, but what they end up showing.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
may the good of wraith have mercy on your soul

Do not know what it means but it surely sounds dramatic xD

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
may the good of wraith have mercy on your soul

Do not know what it means but it surely sounds dramatic xD

It's actually quite humorous :)

T

ThatGirl

I don't see where anything I have said here has been offensive to the objective of understanding. I am not throwing anything back beside the the swiss cheese arguments that were more directed at me then on the subject.

I have no stereotypical image in my head or I wouldn't have thought to ask for this understanding in the firstplace.

You can make choices that go against your feelings with the justification of simple math and an understanding of the bigger picture. Not every why leads back to a feeling. And, that still isn't justification for F to dictate your decisions. So why?

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't see where anything I have said here has been offensive to the objective of understanding. I am not throwing anything back beside the the swiss cheese arguments that were more directed at me then on the subject.

I have no stereotypical image in my head or I wouldn't have thought to ask for this understanding in the firstplace.

You can make choices that go against your feelings with the justification of simple math and an understanding of the bigger picture. Not every why leads back to a feeling. And, that still isn't justification for F to dictate your decisions. So why?

Again, something is taking energy from you, it is in parasitic relationship to you. Do you kill it or do you leave it to grow?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I bet in the end, the uttermost important fact would be to see that you are arguing out of a hypothetical nonsense that is called MBTI.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
My theisis goes to you thatgirl.

runvardh, I do not think is changeable anymore :)

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
are you talking about children?

unborn babies, mosquitoes, tape worms: they are all parasitic in nature so it can be any one of them. Besides, what does it matter which it is?

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
thanks nolla, I had nearly got them to reason

:devil:

This is what I would call giving MBTI too broad a scope. The above deal with basic animal traits, and obviously include all people. I believe the OP was concerned with the narrow scope of T vs F in practice.

Really? I might have misunderstood the limits, then. I really really feel like my logic is on the mark here, but it could be a bit difficult to verbalize... I guess the way I see it is that the ultimate "why"s are alway feeling based while the T forms an ever more complex web or tree of "why"s that are based on the F. Thinkers have the F a lot more deeper in that tree.

Well... if that doesnt make sense... I guess I'm wrong...

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ok, now you have lost me

An unborn child takes nourishment from it's mother to stay alive, it gives nothing back. This is the definition of parasitic.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
to hell with logic, lets go vertigo xD

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
ah, brilliant definition, and what does it mean ?

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
ThatGirl, I think it would be conducive to the focus of this discussion if you were to pose your argument more clearly..