• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Why Immature F-ers give me the creeps?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Because non-existence is to be proven

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Would you give me an insight on the girlfight that is going on ?

T

ThatGirl

At the point when it overrides rational thought in decision making. Why is it so important?

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
all bad things are dominant :)

Ah, do you would be better off not being able to tell something is wrong with a situation. Full disconnect from everything. With out F the will to connect dies, and with that the will to keep going. Now, that can still be evil if you consider humanity thus. Then again, if you do see this as the truth then why not end it?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
try to think about arrogance being important but not that important when you are up to pinpoint down an important fact about some system

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ah, do you would be better off not being able to tell something is wrong with a situation. Full disconnect from everything. With out F the will to connect dies, and with that the will to keep going. Now, that can still be evil if you consider humanity thus. Then again, if you do see this as the truth then why not end it?

I dont see something wrong with a situation, where something is young. I feel more adult in those situations :)

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
Hmm... I would like to point out that you are not doing too well on this part:

I am not trying to make people mad here I am trying to understand.

That is because you failed the "understand" part, and throw everything back at the people who were listening (if it's not too arrogant of me, I suggest that you pay attention to what is being said before denying the possibility that they might be right at some things). Well, anyways... I'll try to answer a couple of questions for you.

F people creep me out.

I am often creeped by people who I see as a stereotypical thinker. They seem very cold and "inhuman" in their way. This doesn't mean that they couldn't be very moral. You might also have some stereotypical image in your head and it is blocking the real image.

I don't understand them. I see making decisions off of your feelings as selfish and irrisponsible. The worst excuse ever, "I felt like it", like that matters.

Here's a few examples that might clarify the idea of decision making: "I want to be a movie producer when I grow up". Why? "I want that girl" Why? "I want money" Why?

Every "why" will eventually lead to a feeling based decision, no matter how hard you want to rationalize it. And the answer is always "I feel like it". Even if you make a decision to obey someone (which would mean that you are not selfish, since it isn't you who decides) it would still be your decision to obey, which means that you feel the person is somehow worth of you obeying.

Where is the self control?

Guilt is a strong feeling... I really don't want to feel it any more than I have to.

You cant argue against what someone is feeling and asking someone to take your feelings into account is like asking them to cater unobjectively to you.

Umm.. Here I really don't see what you mean. Why would you want anyone you like to treat you objectively? I see the point in some cases... like... you go to a shop and want to pay for the food and nothing more, but that's about it. I want people to like me, not think of me like just one more face in the crowd.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
oh gosh that is turning into some bad bad situation xD

thanks nolla, I had nearly got them to reason

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
try to think about arrogance being important but not that important when you are up to pinpoint down an important fact about some system

Arrogance... not so much important, but it is entertaining, both to wield and to watch.

Tell me, is it rational to keep something alive that is doing nothing but taking from you?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
no, but what do you want to do ? Kill it ?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
And your soul goes along with the trivial issue

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
And your soul goes along with the trivial issue

How is a soul rational? This is a value judgment, entropie, this comes from a Feeling function.