• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Why Immature F-ers give me the creeps?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
would you ? pleassse ?

Disregarding my answers xDD

haha, could not let this one go xD

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
How are feelings relevant thought

Ah that I do understand.

well let me think about it

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm sorry, ThatGirl, but you are much too young to understand the intricities and bilateral importance a balance of T and F is. Come back in 5 years :)

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I'm sorry, ThatGirl, but you are much too young to understand the intricities and bilateral importance a balance of T and F is. Come back in 5 years :)
Spoken like a true F. NONONONONONO

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I know feeling, it is that disturbing neighbour that puts you down, when you are just about to launch the rocket.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
He then saies, nono that will not work and you say, the hell it will. Then you launch the rocket and it explodes right on the start and the neighbour says, see, told you so. And you say, tell it to the chainsaw xD

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Disregard this thought.

I should go to bed now, I am on the verge of vomitting. I feel like one beer too much :(

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
First of all don't be offended by the title I just thought it was funny.

F people creep me out. I don't understand them. I see making decisions off of your feelings as selfish and irrisponsible. The worst excuse ever, "I felt like it", like that matters. If people justify their actions according to their feelings where is the line that says what you were feeling is wrong. It seems immature. How is putting your feelings on someone else productive to anything? Where is the self control? You cant argue against what someone is feeling and asking someone to take your feelings into account is like asking them to cater unobjectively to you.

I am not trying to make people mad here I am trying to understand. What makes you all tick?

My good advice here shall be, try to be a manly entp and find yourself a iNFj woman. The advices you get of that woman from, give me the creeps.

Otherwise if that being a man thing does not work. Forget about analyzing F's. You will never get into this mojo :)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
First of all don't be offended by the title I just thought it was funny.

F people creep me out. I don't understand them. I see making decisions off of your feelings as selfish and irrisponsible. The worst excuse ever, "I felt like it", like that matters. If people justify their actions according to their feelings where is the line that says what you were feeling is wrong. It seems immature. How is putting your feelings on someone else productive to anything? Where is the self control? You cant argue against what someone is feeling and asking someone to take your feelings into account is like asking them to cater unobjectively to you.

I am not trying to make people mad here I am trying to understand. What makes you all tick?

My good advice here shall be, try to be a manly entp and find yourself a iNFj woman. The advices you get of that woman, give me the creeps.

Otherwise if that being a man thing does not work. Forget about analyzing F's. You will never get into this mojo :)

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
By the way, that tension in your neck, back of the head, probably even your brows and fists... That's feeling :rofl1: It's indicating to you something is wrong. But what is wrong ThatGirl? What is wrong? Emotions are indicator lights based of a system that is similar to QED. You look at those indicators and you put them together to make something that makes sense. F gives the que, T figures out what to do with it.

But why am I explaining? You were too incompetent to intuit it yourself... :rolli:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
That runvardh thing is really annoying, isn't it ?

T

ThatGirl

By the way, that tension in your neck, back of the head, probably even your brows and fists... That's feeling :rofl1: It's indicating to you something is wrong. But what is wrong ThatGirl? What is wrong? Emotions are indicator lights based of a system that is similar to QED. You look at those indicators and you put them together to make something that makes sense. F gives the que, T figures out what to do with it.

But why am I explaining? You were too incompetent to intuit it yourself... :rolli:

http://www.typologycentral.com/foru...-androgenous-mixup-post275281.html#post275281