• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Fictional ENFPs

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Kamina from Gurren Lagann.

The title character of Naruto.

Blackstar from Soul Eater (who's basically Naruto - orange jumpsuit/blonde hair)

boondocked

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
She seems to grounded. ESFP more like. She's not even slightly idealistic she's just very free spirited.

agree agree agree! Love the book and the character, but never felt like I could claim her for our tribe :smile:. Archer, on the other hand...

To add to the discussion, I feel like Kate Hudson as an EXFP often plays her characters ENFP-ish. I think of Penny Lane from Almost Famous especially.

Also, I agree on the Manic Pixie Dream Girl thing. All of 'em I've ever seen are ENFPs, with the emphasis on NF. Though MPDG is a negative stereotype, I think we've got to pony up to it. And take the implied compliment, which is that filmmakers love us enough to dramatize us again and again!

alexx

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w1
O yes - Penny Lane does seem very ENFP to me as well, maybe strong sensing preferences?

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I just read this entire thread, which as everyone knows, is extremely challenging for a sleepy ENFP.

What I wanted to see...but did not...was someone mention
Tim Burton's 'The Hatter' (Johnny Depp).

I think that is a specific 'type' of ENFP namely e6 like myself.

He wants to be happy so badly...but becomes overwhelmed by his emotions and emotional responses to wrong-doing & injustice.

Don't know if anyone can relate to this...

Hey at least you did better than me, I couldn't read all of it, I skipped here and there...then again I'm hungry and sleepy xD.

But wow, I agree with you about the Hatter. He kinda reminded me of myself in a way...if I was in that position...uhh yeah. Lol.

I figured someone would have said Alice though, in a way she kinda is...maybe more introverted though. :shrug:

Also I think all the characters that Will Ferrell plays are ESFP.

Sioul

MBTI Type
ENFP
Currently I'm reading Eat Prey Love and this Elizabeth Gilbert character is 100% ENFP.

Also others I've thought :

Carrie Brad Shaw (Sex and the City)

definetly Sailor Moon

Gabrielle Solice (Desperate House wives)

Norah Walker ? (Brothers and Sisters)

Chloe

Currently I'm reading Eat Prey Love and this Elizabeth Gilbert character is 100% ENFP.)

yes, there is even thread i opened about her....

i related sooo much to her, even to her bad sides.. it was like reading my own journal i never wrote. :yes:

that going crazy thing because you need to understand so many things.. self search inso similar way...

i didnt see the movie, i guess it's very bad

Starry

Hey at least you did better than me, I couldn't read all of it, I skipped here and there...then again I'm hungry and sleepy xD.

But wow, I agree with you about the Hatter. He kinda reminded me of myself in a way...if I was in that position...uhh yeah. Lol.

I figured someone would have said Alice though, in a way she kinda is...maybe more introverted though. :shrug:

Also I think all the characters that Will Ferrell plays are ESFP.

Oh my gosh *new best friend* ClearHeart ~ thank you so much for understanding that. And responding really. As ENFP...I'd rather have someone respond in disagreement...then not at all. Nevertheless...agreement is better.

There is a thread on here right now discussing Fi & Fe. In Johny Depp's Hatter I totally saw that raw Fi and it gave me an almost proud feeling (can't really explain). There will be people that argue that Fe is better...is able to 'cover more ground' because it 'ruffles less feathers' and appeases the 'collective'. But I believe these people are missing the point of Fi.

Fi is a force. A force to be reckoned with. And it gets things started. Sure Fe can come around and finish things up...but it takes a damn brave soul to come along and fire things up. I am very proud of Fi. And I wish more people would see the value in it...and appreciate the courage it takes at times to be the lone voice.

Oh...and you have some Billy Idol there in your sig. Nice.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm surprised no one's said Pollyanna yet.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Kamina from Gurren Lagann.
The title character of Naruto.
Blackstar from Soul Eater (who's basically Naruto - orange jumpsuit/blonde hair)

nooo, all 3 are ESFPs

sculpting

in that show about vampires in the swamp...True Blood, the author managed to cast every possible variant of crazy ass enfp and showcase all the stupid shit we are capable of...it was so funny to watch :)

eric-the scary type 4 sp/sx enfp, sexy and psycho and devoted to defending what is his.

Jasons' hippie girlfriend (http://www.ifc.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/lizzycaplan.jpg)-the type 7 so/sx who cant deal with the past and thinks she is so giving and caring, even as she does a double standard and drains all the blood from that vampire guy to sell.

Sookie's best friend_the type 4, jesus-christ-my-mother-made-me-crazy-and-I-dont-trust any of you flavor of enfp: http://shechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/best-friends-7.jpg

The coven leader Marnie (http://www4.images.coolspotters.com/photos/701187/marnie-stonebrook-gallery.png) who got a bit of power and went screw-you-people-for-being-mean-to-me-my whole life enfp and went on a vampire killing spree.

other notables are Pam, not an enfp, but a very sexy INTJ: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/17/Pam_(True_Blood).jpg

and we cant forget the ENFJ mynad, who goes to show that enfps arent the only crazy characters in this show: http://pauseliveaction.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/maryann.jpg

I really liked the SFP characters of sookie and Jason as they sort of highlighted how neurotic intuitives can appear (and actually be) to folks who live in the now. I found sookie's characters to be interestingly forgiving on the fly...it was an interesting sfp moment to me to see that play out.

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
SPYRO! <3

spyro_by_nabbiekitty-d3g2fac.jpg

and of star wars: asoka.

OdangoHead

MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Just about every single disney princess is an ENFP.

Nah, definitely not all of them. I can't link it right now since my school computer blocks a lot of websites, but if you just google Disney Princess MBTI you'll see all their different types. :D

Renizon

MBTI Type
INFP
Goku from Dragon Ball Z

Luffy from One Piece

Gon Freeccs from Hunter x Hunter, ESFP is a pretty common mistype for him but he's definitely ENFP and an Ne user.

Kamina from Gurren Lagann

Simba from Lion King

Moana

Judy Hopps, definitely not ENFJ, she's ENFP for sure.

Rapunzel

Anna from Frozen

Ariel

Vash the Stampede

Sora

Yuffie from Final Fantasy VII

Zack Fair as well

Pinkie Pie from MLP

Naruto of course

Jiraiya

The first Hokage

Obito

Gol D. Roger

Oden

Camie

Tom the Shipwright

Blackbeard

Orihime

Ash Ketchum

Red from Pokemon Adventures manga

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Action heroes with inferior sensing. Sure.

It can happens..
In the case of ENFPs if Se is strong enough...
Also, Ne is not really anti-action (in terms of action movies/stuff) at all, I would agree that Ni is anti-action although.

Indigo Rodent

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1w9
It can happens..
In the case of ENFPs if Se is strong enough...
Also, Ne is not really anti-action (in terms of action movies/stuff) at all, I would agree that Ni is anti-action although.
Ne is physically awkward. Acting physically with accuracy requires ENFP to use Si which costs a lot of energy to use.