• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Fictional ENFPs

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^ you think?
funny...someone just told me i reminded them of her last night.

FantailedWall

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
4w5
Don Quixote, for sure.

Touche!

Viola from Twelfth Night.

Viola always struck me as an 'I'.

How about Genie from Aladdin?

Gosh, he is too!
HOW AWESOME ARE WE? ;)

I think I added Donnie Darko in a thread for this last time. I still think he is very ENFP.

I'd actually wager 'INFJ', with strong thinking tendencies.

Oh, and 'I third that!' to the two who said JD.

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
God. Definitely ENFP.

God cannot be personified.

the supernatural being conceived as the perfect and omnipotent and omniscient originator and ruler of the universe; the object of worship in ...

by being omnipotent and omniscient and just plain perfect and being that we are not perfect and are not omniscient and not omnipotent then God does not equate human and thus cannot take on human qualities. the second you personify God is the second he steps down a notch in terms of perfection being that we are in no way perfect.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Oh, and 'I third that!' to the two who said JD.

Yep JD.

With Donnie, I thought his mission throughout the film was very ENFP. And the giggling at silence and irrelevant things. Like I'd think of the INFJs as one's who would love the ideas of the guy who did the talks at school. And go for something more spiritual. He was definitely an N.

Chloe

clementine - eternal sunshine of the spotless mind

natalie portman's character - garden state

Omg, so true.
But they are both like annoying, even to me. But both of them reminded me of me. Totally. I am so much like that, we ENFPs are misunderstood completely. We look too much childlike.

Chloe

Is Serena from Gossip Girl ENFP? Or maybe ESFP better.

EDIT: LOL, I found thread about GG, I am glad I typed Serena correct, maybe thats why I like her character much:D

ergophobe

Allergic to Mornings
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Lloyd Dobler

I have to thank Jenocyde for bringing this one up -- such an ENFP.

ts-lloyd-dobler.jpg

Negative_

Charlie from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Alyssa Jones from Chasing Amy

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
Ginny Weasly?
Arya Svit-Kona. *Read her pre-Durza description in Brisingr.*

boondocked

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dory - Finding Nemo
Cathy from the Cathy comics
Lily Bart - The Age of Innocence, by Edith Wharton
Cher - Clueless; also, the book counterpart, Jane Austen's Emma
Phoebe - Friends
Bridget Jones - Bridget Jones' Diary (definitely absolutely and totally!)
Anne of Green Gables' friend, Phillippa Gordon

For some reason, I can't think of any dudes. Who could represent the fictional, male ENFP? Cosby???

ferrisbueller

MBTI Type
ENFP
Dory - Finding Nemo
Cathy from the Cathy comics
Lily Bart - The Age of Innocence, by Edith Wharton
Cher - Clueless; also, the book counterpart, Jane Austen's Emma
Phoebe - Friends
Bridget Jones - Bridget Jones' Diary (definitely absolutely and totally!)
Anne of Green Gables' friend, Phillippa Gordon

For some reason, I can't think of any dudes. Who could represent the fictional, male ENFP? Cosby???

Not so sure about Phoebe, she seems less aware of the people around her and their perceptions than most ENFP's I know.

I think we came to a general consensus that JD from Scrubs would be a major fictional male ENFP. I'm convinced that Ferris Bueller applies as well, though some believe he's an S. Also somebody mentioned Will Smith in Fresh Prince earlier and I think he's another male ENFP. JD from Scrubs is a pretty perfect example though, he reminds me a lot of my college roommate who was an ENFP.

boondocked

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Not so sure about Phoebe, she seems less aware of the people around her and their perceptions than most ENFP's I know.

I think we came to a general consensus that JD from Scrubs would be a major fictional male ENFP. I'm convinced that Ferris Bueller applies as well, though some believe he's an S. Also somebody mentioned Will Smith in Fresh Prince earlier and I think he's another male ENFP. JD from Scrubs is a pretty perfect example though, he reminds me a lot of my college roommate who was an ENFP.

Sure. Phoebe definitely, uhhhhhh, orbits her own moon. But maybe that's one variety of ENFP. I think I've known some ENFPs who were pretty out of it.

I mean, she's obviously deep and weirdly insightful and clearly E. Dunno.

I love Ferris Bueller to pieces, so I'm naturally disposed to think he's an ENFP. Let the S team have anyone else, Bueller's ours.

I've never seen Scrubs, unfortch. Will have to give it a spin!

Heart&Brain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Werther in Goethe's The Sorrows of Young Werther seems very ENFP to me.

(Anybody has a guess for Lotte's type? Her fiancé is an SJ of sorts. ISTJ?)

It has been a while since I read it, but Emma in Flaubert's Emma Bovary could be ENFP.

Hm, that's some unhappy and suicidal ENFP's I seem to have picked out! I should try to think of some more optimistic examples...