• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] INTJ, ENTP, and INFP all under one roof

Egor

MBTI Type
ENTP
So, my INFP cousin will be coming to live in America for a year. MY INTJ boyfriend and I (ENTP) were considering letting her live with us rather than going through the hassle and expense of finding her own place. So before any decisions are made I was wondering what you NF's thought about it. Do you think an INFP would be comfortable living with an ENTP and INTJ for a year?

Gizmo

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm an INTJ with an INFP roommate... My only complaint is his ESFP girlfriend.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
So, my INFP cousin will be coming to live in America for a year. MY INTJ boyfriend and I (ENTP) were considering letting her live with us rather than going through the hassle and expense of finding her own place. So before any decisions are made I was wondering what you NF's thought about it. Do you think an INFP would be comfortable living with an ENTP and INTJ for a year?

I think as long as everyone has some private space (bedroom or something) to decompress and chill, it will be ok. It's also important to not feel like you need to include your cousin in everything you and your BF do, she will want to do her own thing, make friends and spend time with them. I would also lay out any ground rules about your place from the get go. They may seen small now but even little things like someone using 10 glasses a day and leaving them all over would make me crazy.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I wouldn't think an INTJ and ENTP would be comfortable living with each other, but anything is possible.

Egor

MBTI Type
ENTP
I wouldn't think an INTJ and ENTP would be comfortable living with each other, but anything is possible.

ENTP and INTJ are usually a pretty natural match. We've been together 5 years though, that's not the part I was worried about. We're fine. But I know us NTs can be pretty difficult to be around sometimes, I was wondering if anyone else thought the NF might feel uncomfortable.

Egor

MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm an INTJ with an INFP roommate... My only complaint is his ESFP girlfriend.

:happy2: that sounds like hell :p ESFPs are fine and all... I don't think i could be around one for extended periods of time. I'm glad to know the INFP INTJ dynamic isn't troublesome for you though, my boyfriends the one I was mainly concerned abou... you guys can be prickly to say the least ;)

Gizmo

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:happy2: that sounds like hell :p ESFPs are fine and all... I don't think i could be around one for extended periods of time. I'm glad to know the INFP INTJ dynamic isn't troublesome for you though, my boyfriends the one I was mainly concerned abou... you guys can be prickly to say the least ;)

Very true.