• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NFs: What Is Your Opinion of "What Not to Wear"?

Love it or Hate it?

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Dislike

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 12 31.6%

• Total voters

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
well...they get free clothes if you think about it. :p...they might not like them but reselling is always an option
I saw the show once...I am not very consistent on reality shows...that involve clothes that is.Except America's Next top model , I love the hate and the crazy clothes, I know I'm too girly.

S

Sniffles

Never seen it, and have no intention of ever seeing it. I have better things to preoccupy my time than some stupid whores telling me what NOT to wear. Fuck off!

quietmusician

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I've never watched a whole episode. I've seen all of like 5 minutes out of curiosity. And it really sucks. Why can't people just be happy and wear whatever they want?

Starphoenix

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
I never saw this show. It seems so superficial. Wear whatever you damn well please, I say! :steam:

beth21

MBTI Type
EN_P
Enneagram
7or6
I used to watch this show daily when I first came home from the hospital with my first baby (this past April). Every single day during my mental stupor, I'd watch this show.

The next thing I knew, I cleaned out and got rid of 2/3 of my closet contents. I could have been on the show.

Still could... but at least there's a lot less "What Nots" to wear in my closet.

tenINsFJ

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
Great. What we need is more media telling us that what we wear is ugly. BUY MORE!
I hate that show, and all realities. Although I will have to admit, some of the clothes they have on there is hideous, and God forbid anyone actually wears some of that stuff.

On a side note, what TO wear: ANYTHING ARGYLE!!!!!!!!