• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] enfps are evil

sculpting

once upon a time I thought working with 75% enfps was like a magical adventure. After four years I have seen every possible version of evil behavior we can exhibit... I have seen my own evil that I simply never admitted.

observations of our obliviousness or unwillingness to accept what we can truly be?

how can we be both so innocent and so destructive?

Cygnus

Oooh, there's evidence that I might indeed be this type.

I shied away from self-typing as ENFP when all the ENFPs on the internet started bragging about how calm, moral, and kindhearted they were, and I'm just too much of a douche to match up with any of it.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
And here I thought my type was generally regarded as the most evil.

Huzzah, vindicated at last!

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENFPs are widely acknowledged as the most evil, by INTJs. :p

Oh, I know our brand of evil. It's skilled in creating chaos, and clumsy in achieving an end, like Godzilla in the Tokyo of those who give us goodwill.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh, I know our brand of evil. It's skilled in creating chaos, and clumsy in achieving an end, like Godzilla in the Tokyo of those who give us goodwill.

tumblr_m9rsn4poju1rv15ja.jpg

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=18819]five sounds[/MENTION] Yup. And we're to blame. We give love... a bad name.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=18819]five sounds[/MENTION] Yup. And we're to blame. We give love... a bad name.

it's funny because i almost posted that song. but i chose that meme instead.

IOW: exactly.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I swear you ENFPs have psychic powers. It's freaky.

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Yes, agree. Enfps are evil.

(that's what makes them great on a team!)

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Maybe you shouldn't "work" with ENFPs. lol, they can back stab, push off work, one was known as "Teflon" because nothing was her problem. They are a type who flips between Fi and Te and use Te to defend lack of Fi not realizing they are screwing themselves over and surrounding themselves with others of the same type. Until one day they realize they are stuck in shit because they stepped into it and started running...lol. With Ne just bouncing all over the place.

On a side note, I have some ENFPs I really enjoy working with and others not so much.

Eluded_One

Building muscle memory in my brain
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Anyone with efficient influential skills are likely to serve it to their own ends, with or without a moral compass

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I have never liked the look of those ENFPs there was always something just a leetle off with them... Glad to see that there are others who can see past their facade of cheer and see the evil below...

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I have never liked the look of those ENFPs there was always something just a leetle off with them...

No, they're just thinking about what they can put glitter on or bedazzle next.

ScareBear

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
once upon a time I thought working with 75% enfps was like a magical adventure. After four years I have seen every possible version of evil behavior we can exhibit... I have seen my own evil that I simply never admitted.

observations of our obliviousness or unwillingness to accept what we can truly be?

See, this is what makes me question being an ENFP. I just thought I was a broken ENFP but maybe not? I think others would even agree that when they first hang out with me it's an amazing time and then eventually in their eyes I turn into this horrible monster. Maybe it's because when we get truly comfortable around someone we either let loose and show our true colors or things weren't turning into the unicorn dreams we'd hoped and we get frustrated? I just know I can't keep a friend longer than a few years. We don't leave on bad terms but I get the feeling they don't exactly like me all that much anymore. Sorry, just felt like rambling.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I think my 5 year old daughter may be ENFP. Yes you can all pray for me etc

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A

nah, you're not evil. It's just that the aux function is in (what I think of as) the "rose-colored glasses" position. It's hard to look at that place and see the problems that reside there. Or think of it as a helper, and like all things we think "help" us, can swing over to enabling us instead.

Fi in service to Ne means that sometimes the moral compass isn't applied in a consistent way to ourselves in particular. (That's not to say it is with Fi dom either, it's just harder to avoid values-based scrutiny since the dom function is in the "warts and all" position.)

Ask an F dom about evil ... "yes, I could be evil even if well-intentioned, must watch for evil". Ask an F aux about evil ... "oh no, I'm a good person and would never do anything to hurt anyone, ever". So, although some aspects are under conscious control from a denial perspective, to a large degree, it just can't be seen as easily. Less conscious.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
So it is concluded, ENFPs are sparkly monsters who attack you with their cheer?