• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] Famous INFPs

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
More INFPs sing that way? I dont know any more than Newsom and Björk who do that..

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
More INFPs sing that way? I dont know any more than Newsom and Björk who do that..

i was more concerned with her interviews and lyrics than anything else
the words, when you read them,
are like something out of 'A MidSummer Night's Dream'
which was wrought from an INFP

ha!

surgery

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Four
i agree on bjork and joanna. some other INFP artist might be Thom Yorke, Kerli, Sia, Louise Rhodes from Lamb, Jonsi from Sigur Ros, and possibly Brandon Boyd from and Chris Martin from Cold Play.

also, potentially Audrey Hepburn, Princess Diana and Anderson Cooper.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hayden christensen ?
i think so

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
eh i've heard around that maybe Edgar Allan Poe is an INFP, though It's probably wrong. Sounds like maybe an INTP, or something.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
eh i've heard around that maybe Edgar Allan Poe is an INFP, though It's probably wrong. Sounds like maybe an INTP, or something.
There was a bit of a consensus 'round these parts that he was INTP, and I became convinced of it myself.

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
ya it wouldn't suprise me if Mr. Poe was (God rest is soul) an INTP. though, Fi can be seen as dark in many ways.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Famous INFP's:

70% of every famous artist or musician who has ever committed suicide or died an early death.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
[/QUOJim Morrison TE]

You could be right, but Jim Morrison, surprisingly, strikes me as an E/I STP. I recently got done reading No One Here Gets Out Alive, great book I may add, and his E/I STP really showed. And I can see why people might think of him as an N, because of his love for worship of Neitzche, and for instance, his song "The End", but he still strikes me as an SP, though maybe not a strong S.

but you don't necessarily have to listen to me, that's only my opinion.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i cannot believe we missed this - Ms. Frizzle from " The Magic School Bus "

EasyRider

MBTI Type
INFP
Famous INFP's:

70% of every famous artist or musician who has ever committed suicide or died an early death.

Yeah, like Kurt Cobain or Vincent van Gogh.

Also, probably, Charles Bukowski, Edvard Munch, Sergei Yesenin.