• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] I wish we had our own section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cygnus

dude this is why i'm against this. its gonna be infps trying to out infp each other in a sterotypical way :sick:

Not gonna lie, I seriously took this behavior to the extreme while I was settled on ENFP. I hate myself for half the shit I said.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There is an INFP forum at personalitycafe and it makes me vomit sometimes. So many cutesy LOLrandom posts with sparkling unicorns that just doesn't seem true to my actual experience with INFP's IRL (or on this forum).

One of the things I like most about this site is the mixing and diversity.

I dont experience that at all on that site. I think there is a lot of quality discussion, at least not any less than in the other tupes' forums.
Its not "cutesy" at all to me. Others complain it's too negative and emo, so I guess it depends on what threads you drop into.

Anyhow this site is too slow for an INFP only forum, IMO. I also like how the current format invites more mixed company, in terms of types. I dont want a bunch of duplicate forums, so I like how this place is different from some of the other forums.

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I dont experience that at all on that site. I think there is a lot of quality discussion, at least not any less than in the other tupes' forums.
Its not "cutesy" at all to me. Others complain it's too negative and emo, so I guess it depends on what threads you drop into.

Anyhow this site is too slow for an INFP only forum, IMO. I also like how the current format invites more mixed company, in terms of types. I dont want a bunch of duplicate forums, so I like how this place is different from some of the other forums.

You're probably right if you frequent the place. I very rarely visit the site, so maybe I just read a couple lame threads and let my opinion ossify. :shrug:

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Every forum member needs their own section -- as we are all unique and special, each and every one of us.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Every forum member needs their own section -- as we are all unique and special, each and every one of us.
53575596.jpg

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I wish we had our own section.

All padded...with these really tight jackets, to keep you real safe. Safe from the bad bad sensoring world!

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Make it a quarantine zone from which you can't return until you're cured of Special Snowflake Syndrome and at no risk of infecting others.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
oooh ooooh oohh oooh oh oh yeah make a blog your own section! bam! problem solved.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Thread is becoming a pile-on, so it's being closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.