• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] Famous INFJs

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I dont know. I just get the feeling that she is an S. But then again, I dont have much experience in this. Why do you think she's an N?

She makes connections between patterns of others' behaviors and keys into their hidden motives vs. their obvious actions. She has a sense of just "knowing" without being sufficiently able to explain it, that INFJs often have. If you watch the episode before the season finale of TH, see her talk with Heidi about the wedding and you'll understand what I'm talking about. When she reacts in the moment, this is her inferior Se coming out, working in tandem with her Ni perception.

She's on The Hills. Of course she's a sensor. LOL.

:D

[Joke...right?]

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If INFJs are 1% of the population, then unless they are unusually adept at becoming well-known, then I'm guessing there won't be many in the world of the famous either.

I don't think that the most powerful leaders (whether good or evil) were INFJs. I sincerely doubt most were introverts. The INFJ is described as being gifted in a supporting and advisory role for leadership. They work "behind the scenes" and are not typically the figure-heads. They are also able at some forms of inspirational leadership, but not the tactical, structured, and PR based skills. I don't think the descriptions of the type are compatible with strong military leaders. People see the letters INFJ and tend to categorize those who seem to be driven and with strong feelings to be INFJ, but I think that shows a misunderstanding of the type. They tend to be rather private for starters.

Charizmatic

She's on The Hills. Of course she's a sensor. LOL.

haha. Good point.

Well, yes, I've seen those eps... but I also think that she's a very strong F - thats one of the reasons she wouldnt go to the Heidi/ Spencer wedding.

Also, I dont really see her as someone who tends sense patterns and connections. She normally goes on what she sees and senses at the time and as a strong F. For example, she trusted Stephanie Pratt straight away when I think it would be a very Ni thing to doubt her motivations and NOT jump into a friendship with the sister of Spencer.

I see her as more detail and action oriented, rather than idea oriented - she's a hard-worker and will get a task done. Si is really about being based on personal experience and how things ought to be and they look to the past for expectation. I see a lot of this in Lauren - but then again, I DO see some Ni qualities that you mention.... for example, her stubborness, and her need to always point out when a situation is running awry - even if it annoys some people - is very INFJ.

I actually like Lauren a lot and as a most likely INFJ - it would be cool if she was one. But I still see more S .... what are your opinions of Heidi/spencer? LOL.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Excuse me for breaking this down point by point, but since she and I have been compared as being strikingly similar, I feel it is my duty :)

Also, I dont really see her as someone who tends sense patterns and connections. She normally goes on what she sees and senses at the time and as a strong F.
You can't see the Ni wheels turning in her head? For instance, at her birthday party when Heidi showed up?

For example, she trusted Stephanie Pratt straight away when I think it would be a very Ni thing to doubt her motivations and NOT jump into a friendship with the sister of Spencer.
Ummm...no, she didn't. She was suspicious of Stephanie, but she gave her the benefit of the doubt. Ni isn't always paranoid. And Stephanie didn't turn out to be so bad after all (a little :)).

I see her as more detail and action oriented, rather than idea oriented - she's a hard-worker and will get a task done.
It's her J. She's a strong J, and it was reinforced by her parents, like mine was. I don't see her taking much action, but INFJs can deal with details with their Ti when needed.

Si is really about being based on personal experience and how things ought to be and they look to the past for expectation. I see a lot of this in Lauren
To an extent, everyone pays attention to what's happened in the past. I actually see her trying to predict future events more than looking to the past.

what are your opinions of Heidi/spencer? LOL.

I have TH characters' types worked out, I think (except Brody):

Heidi - ESTP
Spencer - ENFJ
Stephanie, Whitney, Audrina, Jason - ISFP
Lo - ENFJ
Kelly Cutrone - ESTJ
Holly - ESFP
Kristin (;)) - ESTP

Charizmatic

you think Spencer is an ENFJ? Hellllllll, one thats gone drastically wrong maybe?

I do see a lot of Lauren in me also, but I'm a huge Ni and something about her just says Si! But yeah, she could be an INFJ. Theres always overlap.

I really think Audrina is an E, and Stephanie is most definately an E!! I'm not sure about Lo....

Brody... hm. An ESTJ or ESTP?

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
you think Spencer is an ENFJ? Hellllllll, one thats gone drastically wrong maybe?

Ha, yes. I was actually going to write (gone terribly wrong) next to his name.

I really think Audrina is an E, and Stephanie is most definately an E!!
How is Audrina an E? She's always been as quiet as a mouse and keeps to herself and/or her groups.

Stephanie seems like E now that she has adapted to the Hollywood scene. She was much more introverted when she first appeared (remember her meeting with Lauren at FIDM?). She is a strong Fi type. She is driven by her inner values. She refused to hate Lauren although Spencer hated Lauren and accused her of disloyalty (Fi vs. Fe). And she is very creative. She's a good example of the ISFP stereotype of the bohemian.

Brody... hm. An ESTJ or ESTP?
He's definitely ExxP, but the rest I would have to observe him more to figure out. I don't pay much attention to him on the show.

Charizmatic

Ha, yes. I was actually going to write (gone terribly wrong) next to his name.

How is Audrina an E? She's always been as quiet as a mouse and keeps to herself and/or her groups.

Stephanie seems like E now that she has adapted to the Hollywood scene. She was much more introverted when she first appeared (remember her meeting with Lauren at FIDM?). But she is a strong Fi type. She is driven by her inner values. And very creative. She's a good example of the ISFP stereotype of the bohemian.

He's definitely ExxP, but the rest I would have to observe him more to figure out. I don't pay much attention to him on the show.

Okay, Audrina is a possible I - now that you have me thinking about it. But she knows a lot more people than we get to see on the show. Remember the final ep where Lo says - "she knows everyone". She's also very open and honest about the way that she is and whats happening with her relationships. She doesnt seem like a very private to me.

Stephanie is probably one of the most extraverted on the show. She is an F for sure, but she's very much a people person, someone who needs support from external sources, who embraces the attention, and again, pretty open about her feelings and very at ease socially. As for her values... I feel like she tries, but i dunno...:D

amelie

MBTI Type
XNFJ
i think that hitler is an INFJ, but he didn't have the right ambitions/principles
after all, that is a trademark for infj's, to not sway and do everything they can do to further their dreams/ambitions

I thought INFJ's had the core belief of not harming anyone. INFJ's are known for empathy and commitment to ethics.

Hitler was a psychopath - a shell of a person emboding pure evil. INFJ, no.

I don't see Spencer on the Hills as an NFJ either - I think he's more like an ESTP. Larry David? No...INTP as someone else suggested. And Russell Crowe - love him, but again, WAY to insensitive to other people's feelings to be INFJ. We don't like to hurt people's feelings and will go far out of our way to avoid it. Hurting someone else is like hurting ourselves. These people above in no way embody those values. Just, no.

Last edited:

Ruby Tuesday

MBTI Type
INFJ
Hurting someone else is like hurting ourselves, yes. Doesn't stop us doing it before we know it sometimes, though, sadly. Then feeling like crap x 100 afterwards.

I'd peg Viggo Mortensen as a def INFJ.

lost verses

MBTI Type
AHH!
i think that hitler is an INFJ, but he didn't have the right ambitions/principles

What?! Hell no. He's the type that's often referred to as the "my main goal is world domination" one....my mind slips me at the moment to remember specifically which type that is...can someone remind me? It's definitely NOT the infj.

INFJ's are COMPASSIONATE. Hitler, compassionate? Please. INFJ's are usually the underdog, the downtrodden...Ghandi...Hitler does not fit that at all.

P

Phantonym

INFJ's are COMPASSIONATE. Hitler, compassionate? Please. INFJ's are usually the underdog, the downtrodden...Ghandi...Hitler does not fit that at all.

I find it very difficult to be compassionate towards Hitler.

lost verses

MBTI Type
AHH!
Are you trying to say that since infj's aren't compassionate towards every single human being on the planet, that Hitler is one since he wasn't compassionate to only the Jewish population? Sorry, I don't buy that as a logical argument.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Are you trying to say that since infj's aren't compassionate towards every single human being on the planet, that Hitler is one since he wasn't compassionate to only the Jewish population? Sorry, I don't buy that as a logical argument.

I don't think that's what (s)he meant.

Anyway, anyone typing Hitler as INFJ needs to go back to the MBTI drawing board.

P

Phantonym

I'm saying that INFJs aren't necessarily as compassionate as you are trying to claim. I don't really care about Hitler's type.

Lotr246

Hurting someone else is like hurting ourselves, yes. Doesn't stop us doing it before we know it sometimes, though, sadly. Then feeling like crap x 100 afterwards.

I'd peg Viggo Mortensen as a def INFJ.

Without a doubt, he's an INFJ.

Sarcasticus

Circus Maximus
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
I thought INFJ's had the core belief of not harming anyone. INFJ's are known for empathy and commitment to ethics.

Hitler was a psychopath - a shell of a person emboding pure evil. INFJ, no.

I've read Hitler was ENFJ.