• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] Famous INFJs

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
a few famous INFJs I know about are:
1) Joan of Arc (some say INFP but the woman had visions and fought in a war. she also was known to overextend herself much more frequently than an NFP would. NFPs like to help people, but they do so out of want, not need. we usually prefer to work on ourselves first so we can better help people later. as Perceivers, we're also more likely to slow down if we are overwhelmed.)
2) Rurouni Kenshin (there's no mistaking the famous NJ stare. he's also far to idealistic to be a T and extremely introverted)
3) Aregorn (strong and silent leader type)
4) Ozymandias from Watchmen (ambitious, idealistic, has a "mystic" sort of quality, much more rational than most Fs, big picture oriented)
5) Martin Luther King Jr. (some would say ENFJ, but I think he was too overextended to be E. they said he had the heart of a 60 year old when he died)
6) the Count of Monte Cristo (incredibly intelligent and well intentioned, but if you piss him off, he will go crazy Ni strategic mastermind on your ass)
7) pretty all the prophets in the Bible (or anywhere for that matter)
INFJ stereotypes
1) the village matriarch who tells symbolic stories and can always tell when it's going to rain.
2) the seer who can predict bad omens and communicate with nature
3) the mystic hero with crazy hidden powers and abilities
4) the mysterious anime dude who no one can figure out (INJs in general)
5) the old person in horror movies who knows what's up

heart

heart on fire
ever seen the movie gandhi?
that might tell you what gandhi is lol and its a great movie

Gandhi is INFJ, Hollywood notwithstanding. INFP will have sympathy for the devil but still hit him with the blow torch.

Last edited:

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Gawd, Wittgenstein. Everybody I know who's studied Wittgenstein went a little mad in the process. He's a pernicious influence.

heart

heart on fire
ever seen the movie gandhi?
that might tell you what gandhi is lol and its a great movie

Gandhi is INFJ, Hollywood notwithstanding.

To expand more on this. I don't see how a P type could develop and maintain the strange celibacy ideas that Gandhi did. They might feel bad that they were sexing it up when their father died but to take it to the extreme of celibacy and then the notion that celibacy is not enough, one must sleep with young hotties to prove just how perfectly celibate one is? Just seems so ritualistic and meaningless sacrfice. It just sounds more like some weird inferior Se thing.

His celibacy seems very different from Kierkegaard's (INFP) celibacy. Kierkegaard was celibate to because his desire for solitude and to pursue his relationship with the internal God was so strong. Gandhi seems to be trying to prove something with his (battle with inferior Se drives and religious standards).

maliafee

Gandhi is INFJ, Hollywood notwithstanding.

To expand more on this. I don't see how a P type could develop and maintain the strange celibacy ideas that Gandhi did. They might feel bad that they were sexing it up when their father died but to take it to the extreme of celibacy and then the notion that celibacy is not enough, one must sleep with young hotties to prove just how perfectly celibate one is? Just seems so ritualistic and meaningless sacrfice. It just sounds more like some weird inferior Se thing.

I strongly believe Ghandi was INTJ. I'm not trolling, either, when I say that (for Synarch's benefit).

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Gawd, Wittgenstein. Everybody I know who's studied Wittgenstein went a little mad in the process. He's a pernicious influence.

yes. also, quit playin language-games with my heart.

is he for sure an infj? i identify a lot, and i only know a few excerpted things from his biography, but i haven't read any of them yet. he seems more Ni to me than Ne, Fe vs Fi is where i'm not sure. he seems like he's always looking for something, that no place will ever really feel like home. that seems more infj.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
what about border characters stuck between the intj, infj, entp, and intp question? some Ti, some Fe, or maybe some NiFi?

jerry seinfeld, larry david, woody allen, etc. (woody allen seems more entp to me than anything, larry david could be an intp, and jerry could very easily by an infj???) most intps aren't so people/foible-focused.

i have more natural inkling to put joyce at intj than infj or infp. bob dylan is still a mystery to me, as is leonard cohen. i can see them as infp or infj depending on the day of the week. bob dylan as a religious like mlk leader figure makes sense. he says no, i just wanted to make music, but he's a fucking liar. what's his real name, again, orphan from new york?????? pssh

still working on writers like nabokov and donald barthelme. sometimes i wonder if elizabeth smart was an infj, tho she cold just as easily be an infp. is mitch hedberg an infp? i think he's so nf, but his attention to language and paradox makes me feel all twitchy. i put nabokov as intp bc of his passion for invention, for Ti over Ni, etc. whereas barthelme's favorite writer being samuell beckett, a strong intj, and that Ni dom connection, plus he feels softer, more humane even when he's just being playful and spontaneous and downright silly. his essay on fathers in the dead father = infj.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
haha lauren conrad....

I dont see her as much of an N. She thinks in the moment.

What are you basing this on? She seems Ni to me, and I've watched every episode of TH and LB.

Charizmatic

I dont know. I just get the feeling that she is an S. But then again, I dont have much experience in this. Why do you think she's an N?