• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] Famous INFJs

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
lol most of these are horribly wrong. The only I know is Martin Luther King Jr. I never actually thought about Gandhi, which is funny considering the quotes. Definetely and NF considering the diplomatic intelligence.

KLessard

Aspiring Troens Ridder
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Jesus Christ

Jesus ???

I think Jesus is rather XXXX.
Perfect balance in every aspect. Jesus wasn't afraid to confront people and generate conflict, and NFs hate it.

heart

heart on fire
Jesus ???

I think Jesus is rather XXXX.
Perfect balance in every aspect. Jesus wasn't afraid to confront people and generate conflict, and NFs hate it.

:huh: Just because NF don't like conflict doesn't mean they won't stir it up if they feel it necessary. Have you read many threads here?

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
yeah
wasn't jesus the most controversial of person documented ?

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Jesus is defined by the people who wrote about him

Matthew -> SJ
Mark -> SP
Luke -> NT
John -> NF

This is why you see a perfect balance through the gospels as a whole.

Llewellyn

MBTI Type
INtj
Enneagram
9w1

Goethe is described as probably E in Jung's Psychological Types, characterising the contrast with the introverted Schiller.

I think I saw him mentioned as ENFJ somewhere.

Werewolfen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
One of my favorite bands and it amazes me how he handles himself on stage is frontman for the RHCP's... Anthony Kiedis, search results have him listed as INFJ which is odd I think, considering he carries and expresses himself like an ESFP , but then again I'm sure drug use covers up a lot of stage fright and fear of crowds, I've seen interviews of him on youtube and he goes into deep explanations like I would. I would say he is a rare INFJ even within INFJ's.

tibby

MBTI Type
fool
Does anyone know Dr Phil's personality type? :cheese:

Natalie Portman is an INFJ? I just adore her.

lorkan

MBTI Type
INFJ
Correction: Al Pacino is problably more ENFJ then INFJ.

Also, Dr Phil would likely be more ESTJ then ISTJ.