• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] Famous INFJs

Neuro

MBTI Type
INFP
I think Nicole Kidman and Laura Linney (sp?) are both infjs.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
tori amos
jane goodall ?

SuperFob

MBTI Type
INFJ
From the little (notice that I say 'little') that I've seen of Marlon Brando in interviews, he comes off as kind of INFJ-ish to me.

edcoaching

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Here's a list from TypeLogic Home Page but I'd definitely argue with some of them. MLK yes, Piers Anthony, yes, Mother Teresa...I think ISFP because she never wanted an organization

Nathan, prophet of Israel
Aristophanes
Chaucer
Goethe
Robert Burns, Scottish poet

U.S. Presidents:
Martin Van Buren
James Earl "Jimmy" Carter

Nathaniel Hawthorne
Fanny Crosby, (blind) hymnist
Mother Teresa of Calcutta
Fred McMurray (My Three Sons)
Shirley Temple Black, child actor, ambassador
Martin Luther King, Jr., civil rights leader, martyr
James Reston, newspaper reporter
Shirley McClain (Sweet Charity, ...)
Piers Anthony, author ("Xanth" series)
Michael Landon (Little House on the Prairie)
Tom Selleck
John Katz, critic, author
Paul Stookey (Peter, Paul and Mary)
U. S. Senator Carol Moseley-Braun (D-IL)
Billy Crystal
Garry Trudeau (Doonesbury)
Nelson Mandela
Mel Gibson
Carrie Fisher
Nicole Kidman
Jerry Seinfeld
Jamie Foxx
Sela Ward
Mark Harmon
Gary Dourdan
Marg Helgaberger
Evangeline Lilly
Tori May

Last edited:

SolitaryWalker

Tenured roisterer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Jesus Christ
Fyodor Dostoevsky
Plato
Arthur Schopenhauer
Ludwig Wittgenstein
Buddha
Confucius
Adolf Hitler
St.Thomas Aquinas
Charles Dickens
Goethe
Dante

edcoaching

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I often joke that Jesus was the only person ever able to use all 8 preferences equally well. Read Matthew and he's T, Mark and he's S, Luke and he's F, John and he's N...

Few Introverts would consider a group of 12 a small group. But...he went off and prayed a lot. He certainly stuck to his 3-year plan (J) but constantly veered from agendas to do want was needed (P). Yeah, yeah, reflects choices of authors in materials presented...

Hitler I've just never thought about since he was so mentally ill. Any particular primary sources you relied on?

heart

heart on fire
Martin Luther (German Protestant)

Nathaniel Hawthorne? (Transcendentalist )

Marvin Gaye?

Penguin

MBTI Type
ENTP
Hitler I've just never thought about since he was so mentally ill. Any particular primary sources you relied on?

i think that hitler is an INFJ, but he didn't have the right ambitions/principles
after all, that is a trademark for infj's, to not sway and do everything they can do to further their dreams/ambitions

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
It's Robert De Niro's birthday today.

(Happy 65th!)

Obviously it's difficult to type actors, but he seems like an INFJ, to me. Maybe an S.

Lotr246

In an interview with Woody Allen, he talks about how he doesn't like to be influenced by other movies. Isn't this a characteristic of INFJs, where they only believe in their own vision? ENTPs on the other hand, have Extroverted Intuition as their primary function. This would mean they look outside of themselves for inspiration. He also seems very sure of himself and has strong opinions on a number of things.

YouTube - Dick & Woody get semi-metaphysical

edcoaching

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
In an interview with Woody Allen, he talks about how he doesn't like to be influenced by other movies. Isn't this a characteristic of INFJs, where they only believe in their own vision?

Not really. The Ni should be fed by Fe, which means the vision is based on what will further the community. INFJs may come up with the vision on their own because that's what Ni is, and they can be kinda stubborn about it because they don't tend to share it until they've gone quite a ways in perfecting it, but then the Fe auxiliary function should be checking out how it gels with reality. It might look to others like they aren't willing to change it but that's because INFJs usually know what's best for everyone else even if the others don't see it yet. ;)

edcoaching

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
i think that hitler is an INFJ, but he didn't have the right ambitions/principles
after all, that is a trademark for infj's, to not sway and do everything they can do to further their dreams/ambitions

That's a trademark for all the J types, especially the NJs. I see Te--organizing the external world--more than Fe--upholding community values. But then again I think he was mentally ill so then type is really hard to apply since the descriptions fit normal differences among normal people, with adjustments for stress, not megalomania...

Atomic Fiend

In an interview with Woody Allen, he talks about how he doesn't like to be influenced by other movies. Isn't this a characteristic of INFJs, where they only believe in their own vision?
Too general.

It's called trying to be original, it's what most writers want to be. I doubt this is as much an INJ trait as much as it is a good writers trait. ENTPs specialize in being original.

ENTPs on the other hand, have Extroverted Intuition as their primary function. This would mean they look outside of themselves for inspiration. He also seems very sure of himself and has strong opinions on a number of things.
You are being far to general, everyone looks outside for inspiration, If you were able to inspire in your mind without any outside aid, it's not inspiration. Inspiration animates your ideas, it's not the actual idea.

Also, Woody Allen Demonstrates far more interest in his thoughts then anything else. I'm glad for it, as he has some pretty interesting thoughts.

I don't think he's as much as sure of himself as much as he is outspoken really.