• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Analytic feelers?

alexx

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w1
I'm a business analyst - so here is one :D

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Analysis is my modus operandi. Inclined towards a scientific/rational mindframe. It's not just the dreaming and idealism, but seeing how the parts in society and other systems come together and influence each other. I generally have a systems-thinking approach to things. Different leverage points involved.

aanule

MBTI Type
ENFP
I consider myself very analytical. Constantly looking for patterns and connections and how to improve upon current systems. I do definitely tend towards thinkers for good debate and conversation.

madwort

In my experience, NFs manifest their rational side in their ability to set emotion aside and view a given situation objectively.
That pretty much.
If it’s something general, I’m a problem solver. When it’s personal I avoid getting too entangled in the feelings and try to listen and understand the other side. I’m also not very touchy; due to my job I’m very used to critique and it translates into my personal life.