• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] What do NF's think of INTJ's?

Non_xsense

MBTI Type
Fool
I like Intj ... Actually they value being smart more than intp , of course most of them aren't beethoven , einstein , mozart , newton ,ect.
They are good readers probabily better than most intp but they need to read twices more books to be equals in abstract thinking ( Actually you would think that Ni is more abstract but if you compare Ni/ Te vs Ti/Ne that is not the case ).

They are just cocky when they know of what they are talking about , most healthy Intj are very similar to intp in that aspect , If i don't know about something i'm go and read 100 books about that problem , i mean Nt have this way of thinking about knowledge is not the problem( i just can learn it ) .

Actually is fucking funny when my Intj dad talk me about how to think about the small step of a project and I'm already thinking in the goal ... Of course viceversa is common too.

They are very emotionals , the most emotional Nt by far

Zombie spinster

MBTI Type
ENFJ
I think you guys are great. ^^ My brother's an INTJ, we're pretty close and I feel like I'm softening his edges a bit. And he's quite good at making me see things from a different perspective when I'm being overly subjective sometimes, if that makes sense. I also have INTJ friends who are not on my wavelength as often, though. One of the intjs I know feels pretty uncomfortable with hugs, for example, or with dancing at parties. If it's just the two of us, we can talk for hours, though, and we really get along well. :)
(enfj here)

xenaprincess

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My SO is an INTJ. I don’t think I was aware of them while growing up. He is very smart, confident, insightful, down to earth and honest. He could never bullshit anyone and hates ppl who do.

The most curious thing I find about him is that he can be absolutely ignorant of other ppls feelings, yet he can be very sensitive when I disagree with him. So... both insensitive and sensitive. But I’ve now realized that he is so certain he is right, and so black and white in his thinking, he can’t imagine that certain issues could be subjective. :D

The other handful of E/INTJs I know are similar. I respect their intellect and integrity, and couldn’t have handled them in my more sensitive, formative years. You need a little body armor and distance from your feelings. :D

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Some are quite brilliant.

Some are quite emotionally stunted.

Some are a mix of both.

elizabethmarie

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Well, that's good to know, because I have a magnetic attraction to INTJs. One of my first intense crushes was one. His intelligence captured my heart and something about the way that he is so ambitious and has such a unique way of viewing the world really attracts me. He reminds me of the midnight blue sky, deep and vast and mysterious.
Unfortunately, even though we saw eachother almost everyday, I'm pretty sure he doesn't know I exist, and he was attracted to another girl, most likely an ESFP. I suppose it doesn't really matter anyway. He moved to another state, and we'll probably never see eachother again, even though I like to imagine we'll run into eachother again in the future :(
In a nutshell, as an INFP, I find them deep, mysterious, and intruiguing.