• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NF's be honest, are you a sissy?

Leysing

MBTI Type
FiSi
I evoked my ESTJ shadow in front of one of my friends. He ran away in terror and didn't look me in the eyes during the rest of the day. He's a male boxer and weightlifter.

:devil:

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
That's funny. Whenever I evoke my shadow, everyone wants to hug me and buy me drinks.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
That's funny. My friend and her husband, a big somewhat macho guy, crashed at my house Friday night. He got up to go to the bathroom or something and my 15 year old INTJ was on her computer reading fan fic. He asked her how she was doing, so she turned to look at him and found himself confronted by the 'howling void.' Scared him like he was in a horror movie. :laugh:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
A hundred and twenty three dollars and sixty seven cents says that Haphazard is not only not scary, but probably pretty hot.

I would post video evidence to support your wager, but sadly she seems to have removed it from youtube. :cry:

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I really have to be provoked to return trouble. I'm usually a sissy.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Far from a sissy.

But I've reigned my foolhardiness in quite a bit.

tenINsFJ

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
If something hits me wrong, I've been known to get in people's faces.
I'm definitely passive aggressive, just tailgate me and find out.
But at the same time, I have trouble saying no when people ask me for favors.

I'm sort of a mouse that occasionally and (to others) inexplicably roars.

This is a great thread haha. I totally agree with above^^
And everyone else that said if I ball is thrown if front of me, you better run cause I'm getting it and that's final. I've been known to get "upset(that's generous)" if I lose in anything I do.
If I'm playing a sport competitively and I come across a cheater, I really make him regret it and I become a total ***hole and get vocal.

Yeah most of the time, I'm a quiet walk over. And mainly I think it's because I don't care. But there have been times when I set my foot down because someone got annoying... and it's not pretty at all.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I get mistaken for being a sissy, because things don't bother me that people think should. So then I get accused of being passive agressive (which I can be, but sometimes it's because I simply don't care and have no response, not that I'm thinking to myself "wow I hate so and so for doing/saying that" I'm probably thinking "Ok, so what?" But if it truly bothers me I'll let you know. I remember one time a friend who I made in Finland Imed me and said I complained less about the cold then others have (my mom works some over their) so I can take alot. But everyone has their breaking point, and I've defiently been to it. But each time my breaking point goes a little bit further then it was before. But I could be a sissy, but don't want to acknowledge it.

SquirrelTao

MBTI Type
INXX
I learned long ago in several workplaces and in one bad relationship how, when and why to be a bitch.

SillyGoose

MBTI Type
EXXP
I get mistaken for being a sissy, because things don't bother me that people think should. So then I get accused of being passive agressive (which I can be, but sometimes it's because I simply don't care and have no response, not that I'm thinking to myself "wow I hate so and so for doing/saying that" I'm probably thinking "Ok, so what?" But if it truly bothers me I'll let you know. I remember one time a friend who I made in Finland Imed me and said I complained less about the cold then others have (my mom works some over their) so I can take alot. But everyone has their breaking point, and I've defiently been to it. But each time my breaking point goes a little bit further then it was before. But I could be a sissy, but don't want to acknowledge it.

I'm with you there.

There isn't many things that can or will provoke me, but when they do -- you'd better watch out :devil:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Just because I shout and jump up on a chair/run away/get the creeps when I see a spider does NOT make a sissy! ;) :D

Assertiveness isn't a problem for me, except when I'm dealing with a loved one who's going over an edge. Then I start to push-pull-push-pull trying to decide how to get them back over the line of safety.

I used to get into fights in school, but I saw those are necessary to maintaining my rank in the herd. If some jerk wanted to go, he/she had to get through my girls first, then if that didn't stop them, I had no qualms about taking them down. I find physical and even verbal altercations to be utterly repellent. Violence makes me feel ill.

Alpha Prime

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
XXXX
The INF's I've known have all had a (greater) degree of sissy/wussyness in them. ENF's have also usually been sissy (much less than the I's) in a different wat.

My best friend, who is an ENFP has balls the size of bowling balls. He wouldn't be my best friend if he didn't have a backbone.

SillyGoose

MBTI Type
EXXP
Now I want to know in what context sissy is meant.

I mean, I do things all the time that other people wouldn't dream of doing and call me nuts...

But then again, I don't start arguments daily over things.

Hmm..food for thought.

I was in the military, had a combat job, I ride a motorcycle, jumped out of planes, bungee jumped....I've done a lot of stuff other people haven't...and I'm a girl :heart:

But I don't get into fights or whatever. Rarely arguments.

Something to ponder on, I suppose.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I was in the military, had a combat job, I ride a motorcycle, jumped out of planes, bungee jumped....I've done a lot of stuff other people haven't...and I'm a girl :heart:

But I don't get into fights or whatever. Rarely arguments.

My kind of ENFP! :yes: