• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NF's be honest, are you a sissy?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can say I'm not a sissy because my shop foreman told one of our clients that I had big brass balls the size of his fist.

I can say I am a sissy because pest control commercials will put me off my food. CSI? No way. House? No way. COPS (where some sweaty fat drunk is showing me his crack)? Maybe. ... No.

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
I think I might come across that way because I am so easy going.

Some types (ESTP) have tried to exploit what they percieve as weak boundaries.

When that line is crossed, I can be fierce.

So watch out.

I will cut you.*

* Yes that part is a joke.

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
I've been known to be too feisty to be a sis.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I was in the military, had a combat job, I ride a motorcycle, jumped out of planes, bungee jumped....I've done a lot of stuff other people haven't...and I'm a girl :heart:

:drool: Kitty like :D

sade

Sissy? No.
I've had an ENTP guy tell me he's reclutant to run his mouth in my presense or rather tease me because he's wary of my retorts. Then there's the ESTJ shadow that normally makes people avoid me for sometime. Overall no. Don't let the calm and quiet exterior fool you. :devil:

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sissy? No.
I've had an ENTP guy tell me he's reclutant to run his mouth in my presense or rather tease me because he's wary of my retorts. Then there's the ESTJ shadow that normally makes people avoid me for sometime. Overall no. Don't let the calm and quiet exterior fool you. :devil:

This is funny, my ENTP roommate had a similar discussion about how much I'm not a push over. He's actually described me as one of those strong and silent types, I guess some can see better than others.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No, not a sissy. Piss me off enough and all "heart" goes out the window.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I guess this really means, be glad we prefer to be nice. ^_^

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
LOL you ENFP's crack me up. so proud :D. i think if we looked at the 4 temperaments (NF, NT, SP, SJ), NF's would come out as being the most artistic/emotional of the lot. we are very much in touch with our feelings and we all long for self understanding. we're also driven by morals. all in all, i can see why people see us as pansies. however, we also have the bravery to stand up against society, not to conform and stick with our guns. i think being sissy is a bit of a misconception.

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
actually when it comes to love, i am pretty indecisive.

i dunno how that works in terms of being "emotionally aware", but yeah.

sometimes i get worried that i may never be happy being married.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I'm sort of cautious, I sometimes think bad things will happen if I'm not careful..

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
I'm not a narcissist, I swear! I'm only quoting myself to prove a point. Are NFs sissys? sissies? sisseys? (How do you spell that?)

One time someone insulted my favorite composer. This was my response:

"I hope you get skinned alive and eaten by hungry maggots before being dipped in a pot of boiling oil whilst a fat coloratura sings Wagner in your ear!"

Why don't you inject 2 oz. of saline into each of your undersized testicles and say that to my face, you repugnant horn-mad snipe!

Hmmmmm... not a ubiquitous phenomenon. :devil:

Gabe

MBTI Type
ENTP
I know. Makes me wanna :angry:

really... when most people talk about "passive agressive" they mean the behind the scenes interaction style, and that would be you if you actually have INTP prefs.

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
I used to be a sissy kid, but my neighbor always would say "are you a man or a mouse", and he helped make me into a man. I'm not a fighter, but thats just because if I get agressive I can't control myself, and I don't want anyone to die/go to the hospital, so I just avoid physical conflicts and I have learned how to handle other conflicts well.

sade

This is funny, my ENTP roommate had a similar discussion about how much I'm not a push over. He's actually described me as one of those strong and silent types, I guess some can see better than others.

The ENTP's I've met have been pretty intuitive bunch of people. That might be the reason that they notice it. The silent and strong describtion's something I've also heard before, said by other types too.
Now that's strange.

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
i wouldn't say NFP's tend to have the badass factor...NFJ's probably different. if someone out right wrongs someone else...all hell brakes looks on my part

Tropics

MBTI Type
INFP
Yep I'm nice but I'm not a sissy. In fact if people use snide remarks on me, I can usually cut through them with something snider if they piss me off enough but you really have to go far to get me to be real nasty but I can be. It usually terrifies people when I'm like that cause it's rare so they tiptoe around me for days ha ha.