• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] Ask an ENFJ

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
What are 3 things that are most likely to make ENFJ happy ?

What are 3 things that are most likey to make ENFJ angry ?

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What are 3 things that are most likely to make AN ENFJ happy ?

What are 3 things that are most likey to make AN ENFJ angry ?

Why are you talking to ENFJs like they're cavemen?

'ENFJ HAPPY!' 'ENFJ ANGRY!'

'ME ENFJ! ME SAD!'

Sorry, I had to point that out. It made me laugh a little, though.

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Because English is not my first language and I got a little bit careless.

Oh, I understand. That's fair enough, but I thought you should know that. I'm not pointing it out because I think your language skills are inferior or anything like that, I'm just letting you know that it came across in that particular way :) If I was speaking another language, I would want people to help me and point things like that out to me.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
We can be manipulative yes, guilty [emoji113]������ admitted.. We think of others' problems as being our own, yes [emoji85].. Now let's talk about pushy..
See you gotta know that when we give advise or a suggestion, we mostly sure that we know all aspects of the problem so when we're being pushy it's because you're about to get into a big trouble if you don't listen, believe me I know exactly when to be pushy because all people I have pushed either came to me giving me a big "thank you have saved my life I could have been ruined by now" or they show a regression for not have been listening to me..
When an ENFJ tells you something you gotta believe him because we KNOW people very well, therefor we KNOW the future scenarios if you took a certain decisions.. I don't remember when my expectations about any single problem or issue have gone wrong..
But INTJ tend to be defensive when we show them solutions, you don't listen to us people what can we do? You get what you asked for [emoji39] you can be quite pushy as a sign of caring for others don't you?

That's an ENFJ line. Not an INTJ line. ENFJ's push because they care (or believe they do). INTJ's push because you're doing it wrong.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That's an ENFJ line. Not an INTJ line. ENFJ's push because they care (or believe they do). INTJ's push because you're doing it wrong.

I meant as a parent or a wife, you don't show much emotions but you make certain expectations about what your family members should do, that's why you become pushy when you think they're not doing good enough, and that's your definition of caring..
My mother is an INTJ and that's how she behaves..

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I meant as a parent or a wife, you don't show much emotions but you make certain expectations about what your family members should do, that's why you become pushy when you think they're not doing good enough, and that's your definition of caring..
My mother is an INTJ and that's how she behaves..

Nah, I cried like a baby at the world series last night. But I know what you mean.

jeanineleia

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
What is a number one sign that a male ENFJ is interested in you and doesn't treat you like a very good friend? However up till now I too have been giving mixed signals so.......

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What is a number one sign that a male ENFJ is interested in you and doesn't treat you like a very good friend? However up till now I too have been giving mixed signals so.......

He might be interested in you but once he feel that it was too noticeable he shift into making you think that he's not interested, or perhaps he wanna be with you but doesn't want a relationship right now.
We are obsessed with the idea of finding the one who is totally meant for us; which might make us too careful about having a relationship..

Lloyd

Ain Soph Aur
MBTI Type
INFP
Instinctual Variant
sx
How do you pose for the camera when you are with friends?

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How do you pose for the camera when you are with friends?

I smile, but tell the person who's holding the camera to make it quick because I can't keep smiling to a machine..
If it takes too many pictures I do some faces :whacko:
I have some embaressing photos of myself in my wedding :smile:

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Are you guys (ENFJs) attracted to the INFP personality type? There is a practical reason I'm asking. :coffee:

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Are you guys (ENFJs) attracted to the INFP personality type? There is a practical reason I'm asking. :coffee:

I am highly attracted to FPs in general. I never found Ts or FJs attractive growing up, even as they pursued me. But FPs.... hell, yes.

I only dated one INFP, though. While it was a great match, she scared the shit out of me. She saw through all my layers and BS and saw the real me I hid. And still wanted me. I felt defenseless. So I soon broke up with her.... I just was not ready for that.

So I ended up with a screwed up ISFP a few years later, pulled by an intensity far greater than the sun. 21 years later we are still together, barely....

So, TLDR, Fi is compelling, though I don't know how healthy or easy it is for me. Oh, well....

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Not necessarily, maybe they're attracted to us lol
I find myself more attracted to FJs than FPs

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Used to be. I gravitate more towards TPs and little bit ITJs nowadays. I also seem to have a strong attraction <--> repulsion dynamic with EXFJ males.

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Not necessarily, maybe they're attracted to us lol
I find myself more attracted to FJs than FPs

Why FJ?

- - - Updated - - -

Used to be. I gravitate more towards TPs and little bit TJs nowadays.I seem to have strong attraction <--> repulsion dynamic with EXFJ males.

Why TP?

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

They don't seem to take me too seriously. I like how they subtly mock me in a light-hearted way and we can usually talk about most things in a "thought experiment" sort of way without getting too hung up on morality.... maybe more NTP?

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
They don't seem to take me too seriously. I like how they subtly mock me in a light-hearted way and we can usually talk about most things in a "thought experiment" sort of way without getting too hung up on morality.... maybe more NTP?

That's pretty cool that you don't seem like you're offended easily. :D