• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP Moments

VanillaCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Well, I don't know if there's a thread like this already... But I'll make this one anyway! :D My ENFP moments (or maybe it's just me):

- I joined softball and then quit two weeks before the season was over.

- I watch like 3 different channels during commercial breaks. And then forget what show I was even watching.

- I was walking in the mall talking about something with my ENTJ friend, when I see that there's a new Babies R Us store to which I interrupted myself with, "OH MY GOD BABIES!" and then had no clue where that came from. And then resumed talking about philosophy or something.

- I always tell myself I'll be organized. Haha...

- I was talking about one of the smart girls in our class and how she has self esteem issues. So I said I would secretly seduce her to be her best friend and then break her down by mentioning things about her appearance (Hehe, I probably wouldn't.) and then - push her in a bathroom and make her poop. I don't know. But I made my friend cry from laughter :blush:

- I still hold a grudge with an ex who didn't come to my birthday because of a blizzard. (Well not really a grudge, but my feelings are still kinda hurt.)

- I used to make kids do things for me in elementary school. Like get my books and carry my bookbag.

- I get excited thinking about possibilities. And sometimes I get carried away, and people think I'm naive.

- A guy said hi to me and was very friendly... and I acted like I remembered him but I don't! And it makes me feel bad because I really really wish I knew how I know him!

Last edited:

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp

I love softball. I used to play baseball in HS, sadly, softball is a way to relive my youth. LOL!

- I watch like 3 different channels during commercial breaks. And then forget what show I was even watching.

Yeah, I do that, then when I "accidentally" come across the first show, im like OMG! I missed the good part! aaahhh hahaha

Also, when I come across something online I love, like anime or korean dramas, i can't stop watching one after another after another. korean dramas are very intense and emotional, perfect for my personality... when i find something i love, i will go on a marathon. haha~

yeah! i have to force myself to do it. but when i do, i actually do it at least above average. but it takes a LOT of energy to start, but once i get used to it, its okay.

- I still hold a grudge with an ex who didn't come to my birthday because of a blizzard.

i never hold grudges. unless its about another guy who tried to start shiet with me. then its on like donkey kong!

- I get excited thinking about possibilities. And sometimes I get carried away, and people think I'm naive.

LOL i do this too. but i think i make it happen with plenty of willpower. ;)

- A guy said hi to me and was very friendly... and I acted like I remembered him but I don't! And it makes me feel bad because I really really wish I knew how I know him!

i always have an excuse. omg, sorry was I really drunk or (wasted)? im totally sorry... but?

but yeah... LOL

im always the guy who does the toast~

in a caravan of cars, i like being the one in the last spot, so i can make sure no one veers off and gets lost

i love being the one who still believes when we are losing in softball. i live for comebacks

during softball, i never get mad, i pull those who start losing it back in line

i love quick intense drama sports, everything slows down for me... =D

VanillaCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Also, when I come across something online I love, like anime or korean dramas, i can't stop watching one after another after another. korean dramas are very intense and emotional, perfect for my personality... when i find something i love, i will go on a marathon. haha~

YES! I love watching Zettai Kareshi... You'd probably like it, it's very comedic. It's about this girl and a robot but the robot is really human-like and she falls in love, etc. :D

yeah! i have to force myself to do it. but when i do, i actually do it at least above average. but it takes a LOT of energy to start, but once i get used to it, its okay.

Yes! When I do organize things, I do it really well. I'll go maybe hours, trying to organize everything. And then two days later it'll be a mess. And then I'll go on a spree like that next month or so... hehe.

i never hold grudges. unless its about another guy who tried to start shiet with me. then its on like donkey kong!

Well, it's not really a grudge, but my feelings are still a little hurt.

And I hate sports. Except tennis or badminton. Maybe soccer. :D

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
YES! I love watching Zettai Kareshi... You'd probably like it, it's very comedic. It's about this girl and a robot but the robot is really human-like and she falls in love, etc. :D

LOL!

I just looked it up. It looks pretty funny.

The only anime i've seen is Naruto. I loved it... haha but now im so far behind, it seems too troublesome to catch up with the episodes... -_-;;

cn1234567890

MBTI Type
ENFP
I was busy talking to a friend sitting in my car while I was getting in and was so into the conversation I opened the car door into my face..

Cality

MBTI Type
ENFP

- I watch like 3 different channels during commercial breaks. And then forget what show I was even watching. Ahahaha! That's so true! :laugh:

- I was walking in the mall talking about something with my ENTJ friend, when I see that there's a new Babies R Us store to which I interrupted myself with, "OH MY GOD BABIES!" and then had no clue where that came from. And then resumed talking about philosophy or something.

- I always tell myself I'll be organized. Haha... Aahahhaa! You too? ;)

- I was talking about one of the smart girls in our class and how she has self esteem issues. So I said I would secretly seduce her to be her best friend and then break her down by mentioning things about her appearance (Hehe, I probably wouldn't.) and then - push her in a bathroom and make her poop. I don't know. But I made my friend cry from laughter :blush:

- I still hold a grudge with an ex who didn't come to my birthday because of a blizzard. Funny! I don't huld grudges to people. Is that really ENFP?

- I used to make kids do things for me in elementary school. Like get my books and carry my bookbag. It sounds more ExxJ to me!

- A guy said hi to me and was very friendly... and I acted like I remembered him but I don't! And it makes me feel bad because I really really wish I knew how I know him! Aahaha! Like today, someone told my parents he met me recently and I don't even know who he is!

Cality

MBTI Type
ENFP
I was busy talking to a friend sitting in my car while I was getting in and was so into the conversation I opened the car door into my face..

:yim_rolling_on_the_

I break a glass about once a week. If not a glass, anything else..
I let my folders fall in the street about once every 2 weeks.
My meals are desasters day after day!

The best thing that happened to me lately out of one culinary desaster I brought myself into: i was carrying my awful lunch in a lunch box. A guy on the street came on to me and said : "waw! That's what you're gonna eat today for lunch?" I said, "Well, yes..." :blush: He said : "Well, you're not gooing to eat this!! I am inviting you for lunch at a restaurant!" Aahaha! Unfortunately, the guy looked a little too old for me!

ConchShell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Start everything, then juggle furiously. Bump into things (Ouch!) Write half a WORD, and then if the phone rings or someone shouts my name, I put my pen down immediately and turn wholeheartedly to the current event. Run everywhere. Go off on tangents during conversations. Talk non-stop when an idea hits and excites me - or several at once - help!

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
All of the above except for the carry my shit and grudge part.

ENFP = master of dissarray, the last minute expert, I love when the SHTF because thats when everyone panicks and I get to shine.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
- I joined softball and then quit two weeks before the season was over.[
I played softball for like, seven years.

Nope, if I watch a show, I watch a show. But I do loathe commercials, I usually have another activity to do during the commercial breaks.

- I was walking in the mall talking about something with my ENTJ friend, when I see that there's a new Babies R Us store to which I interruptedmyself with, "OH MY GOD BABIES!" and then had no clue where that came from. And then resumed talking about philosophy or something.
Lol, I am one to be known to spontaneously blurt, "OH MY GOD, PUPPIES!!!!"

Haha, I just quit telling myself that, and have accepted that I have my own chaotic system of "organizing". ;)

I don't get this, at all. :huh:

I still hold a grudge with an ex who didn't come to my birthday because of a blizzard.
Hmm, my ex once didn't come to my birthday because he was just being a dick, lol, we were young then so I'm not sure if I still hold a grudge on him.

- I used to make kids do things for me in elementary school. Like get my books and carry my bookbag.
LOL, no.

In elementary school, I was a bit more tyrant-ish than I am now, but I was more of a tyrant philosopher/leader, I don't even remember having any books then, lol.

Same here, and...fuck those people.

Yeah, I hate when this happens because it makes me feel like such a phony!!! Sometimes I actually conjure up the balls to ask them how we know each other though. :blush:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

-I am master jack-of-all-trades.

-I am a lot smarter than I appear.

-I love dogs

-I either love or hate people

-I am pathologically passionate

-People, I am obsessed with 'em

-I am irresponsible, and to a certain degree unreliable.

-Commitment, what's that?

-I love the color purple.

VanillaCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
The best thing that happened to me lately out of one culinary desaster I brought myself into: i was carrying my awful lunch in a lunch box. A guy on the street came on to me and said : "waw! That's what you're gonna eat today for lunch?" I said, "Well, yes..." :blush: He said : "Well, you're not gooing to eat this!! I am inviting you for lunch at a restaurant!" Aahaha! Unfortunately, the guy looked a little too old for me!

Ooh, very nice. :D

SillyGoose

MBTI Type
EXXP
My most recent and amusing:

Friday 4:30 pm....remember that I have a professional dinner party that I HAVE to go to.....panic all the way home about what I am going to wear...get home 5:01 ...search frantically, find a dress in the back of the closet....get dressed, make up/hair ready by 5:30, decide to have a glass of wine to congratulate myself on looking hawt and knowing I'll be on time for the taxi...

Get to the party, looking hawt, schmoozing, having a good time, go to the bathroom....and notice in the mirror that I have not shaved my pits in 3 weeks and I'm wearing a strapless dress....

VanillaCat

MBTI Type
ENFP

Friday 4:30 pm....remember that I have a professional dinner party that I HAVE to go to.....panic all the way home about what I am going to wear...get home 5:01 ...search frantically, find a dress in the back of the closet....get dressed, make up/hair ready by 5:30, decide to have a glass of wine to congratulate myself on looking hawt and knowing I'll be on time for the taxi...

Get to the party, looking hawt, schmoozing, having a good time, go to the bathroom....and notice in the mirror that I have not shaved my pits in 3 weeks and I'm wearing a strapless dress....

HAHAHAHA OMG. That's so funny.

Once I was going on vacation to Canada so I set everything up, ORGANIZED, and I felt so proud of myself! So I get a call to go to a buffet with my friends, so I put everything in my bag and left.

Then, after that, I go to Canada. The next day I open up the bag I brought. NO CLOTHES. WHAT?! HOW DID I FORGET TO BRING CLOTHES!? Ah yes, silly me... Forgot them on my bed! Thankfully I wasn't staying there that long...

Cality

MBTI Type
ENFP

:rofl1: Exaclty the type of things that could happen to me, as well !!

ThePenIsMightier

MBTI Type
xNFJ

Sounds like something I would do, no doubt. The whole "attention to detail" bit goes over my head. I'm like 95% there...but damn it if that last 5% doesn't find a way to bite me in the ass. I mean, get ready to go out. Actually fix my hair, put on a nice shirt, you know the whole nine yards. It's like, yeah I'm looking good tonight. Walk into the bar, talk for an hour and then realize you never zipped your fly. Always a proud moment. It would be funnier, if it had only happened once. :doh:

SillyGoose

MBTI Type
EXXP
Yah, it is that 5% that always gets me too.

Then I'm wondering just how long I haven't shaved my pits and how many people have noticed. But on the other hand I don't really care, LOL.

ThePenIsMightier

MBTI Type
xNFJ
Yah, it is that 5% that always gets me too.

Then I'm wondering just how long I haven't shaved my pits and how many people have noticed. But on the other hand I don't really care, LOL.

I like to look on the bright side when I pull something like that. Makes me feel better when I pull an idiot moment. For example, at least my business wasn't hanging out there for all the world to see. Who knows though, maybe that would have made it easier to pick up a girl...

That's at least what I'm going to tell myself.

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
I came into work one morning to find a slide on my microscope with the tumor circled only half way. Evidently, I got distracted the day before and couldn't finish drawing the extra 2 cm (circumference) to finish the fu$&in' circle.

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
Be gentle. I was only 11 at that time, a long time ago. =)

As a kid, and as an adult, I'm always curious about everything and always need to get my hands into it. One day, I decided to teach my little cousins how to bake pizza, not knowing how to bake one myself.

Being an ENFP, I didn't bother looking up for book recipes/instructions (growing up poor, we didn't have very many books), I just 'followed my gut' while adding yeast to the suggested amount of dough written on the package, not reading the directions thoroughly. After letting it rise/baking in the oven for about half an hour, we pull it out, the pizza falls, it cracks, breaks in front of our eyes.

There goes our meal. Give me credit- at least I tried. We were all so hungry.. so we ate fried rice instead. That was easy to make!

NoMoreFun

MBTI Type
ENFP
- I still hold a grudge with an ex who didn't come to my birthday because of a blizzard. Funny! I don't huld grudges to people. Is that really ENFP?

When people piss me of I sometimes stay pissed for weeks. Then one day when I'm gloomy spontaneously delete all offending people from my IM contact lists, only to add half of them to days later when they ask me why I haven't shared contact info :doh:

I guess the instability comes with the territory :smile: