• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP Moments

VanillaCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Wait. You expect your ex to show up at your birthday? I mean, I don't keep in touch with ANY of my ex's. Or was this while you were still together?

He didn't show up when we were still together.
I'm way over it now of course =P That was so long ago, lol :D

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yeah, there are very few situations where seriousness is truly necessary. Even business meetings. People love it if you lighten things up. I used to think I had to pretend to be a serious person but that's crap. (Do Americans use the word 'crap' to mean anything other than a dice game?)

I only pretend to be serious when going through airport security. I think it's probably illegal to be silly there. You'll get tazed to death if you do anything remotely different from 'normal' in there.

lol yes true.

and yes we use crap that same way! like "bullshit", etc. i totally agree people usually appreciate things being lightened up when they get too heavy. we have a gift, you know! we can be serious and light at the same time. lol.

i lived in northern europe for a while and had to turn the silly down a good bit lol