• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] INFPs + ENFJs = <3?

lulabelle

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Curious to hear experiences with this partnership. I've read about some earlydays ENFJ-INFP couplings but very rarely have I heard of INFP-ENFJ longterm relationships or marriages. Do they exist? Are you in one?

I know that in socionics this pairing is 'extinguishment relations' so I wonder if it tends to play out this way irl. Personally, I don't know that I could handle all that extroverted energy and Fe but I certainly don't speak for all INFPs

Socionics - the16types.info - Extinguishment Relations

lulabelle

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Oh okay. This site can be so tricky to navigate... I always try to search for things in the search bar and nothing comes up

Edit: Oh, I've definitely looked at part of that thread before. Looking again through the comments there doesn't seem to be too much mention of longterm ENFJ-INFP relationships and how they're going/went... it's mainly speculation and discussion of brief ENFJ-INFP interactions/new relationships.

Yaru

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Uhm. I've never been in that sort of relationship. I think I could stand the Extroversion as long as there's serious commitment and loyalty. What I'm not sure of is if I could ever be in a relationship with another Feeler.. You know. I have to be the drama queen of the situation. I cannot be deprived of such role. It could become competitive hahaha. I really need a T type to keep my feet on the ground and stimulate my reasoning and depend on. But it depends on what you want really.
A lot of factors have to be in counted. Love needs context.
I'd say it could be a good experience though.

SpreeFirit

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Uhm. I've never been in that sort of relationship. I think I could stand the Extroversion as long as there's serious commitment and loyalty. What I'm not sure of is if I could ever be in a relationship with another Feeler.. You know. I have to be the drama queen of the situation. I cannot be deprived of such role. It could become competitive hahaha. I really need a T type to keep my feet on the ground and stimulate my reasoning and depend on. But it depends on what you want really.
A lot of factors have to be in counted. Love needs context.
I'd say it could be a good experience though.

Yes. ✌️I don't think I could be in a relationship with another feeler, either, and they don't attract me romantically. But INFPs are beautiful people. And so wonderful to create art with..