• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] I'm Retelling my Dreams in Story Format. With Annotations.

Alomoes

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1

So there I was, in the hall of a mountain. On the floor was an instrument so indescribable in nature. This intrigued me further. It was made out of brass, and yet I knew not how it was constructed. It was similar to a french horn or a baritone in nature.

It is at this point that I noticed some other presence. It was female, and I realized it to be very quite dark. I turned and saw it, a vampire.

I followed it out to a clearing. It was a particularly odd thing. I was in a forest, yet I was in a clearing the entire time.

This lead to a mansion type house, infinite in possibility. I went inside. There was a family of vampires. The one I saw earlier. I learned from them that they were suffering. I was the only person left. I was their last meal. As such, it was my task to find out how to give them their peace. If I completed this, I would be spared. If not, I assumed I would not be spared.

There were several vampires. There was the leader, and then there was a sort of scribe. This scribe had a whole book of notes.

They kept me close that time, explaining their predicament much like I would explain mine.

Now, first thing I did was take a walk around the house. Did exploring. Then it became day, I didn't even know it was night, and all the vampires... disappeared. So I set out looking for those notes. I really had no idea how to save them. So I set out to learn.

One day wasted, although I found some of the notes, they were quite useless housekeeping type stuff. The amount of furniture they have.

I do distinctly remember that after this I did not see the scribe any longer, and the vampires were displeased with my inquisitiveness.

So then, night came, and no results. So then, the next day, I go out. This was interesting, because I just stuck it out in a direction, and went. Heard music. Found an organ. It was not playing Toccata and Fugue in D minor. There was no person around. The way an organ works is that there would be a guy pumping the organ in a little enclosure while the player played. This enclosure happened to be closed. For whatever reason, I waited here and listened to the music. It was nice. Then I opened the door to the enclosure and there was a skeleton. The music stopped at the exact same time.

Then I woke up and thought about what would happen next. I figured that the guy got away and had some fantastic adventure elsewhere, but in all honesty, I don't know why this dream stopped recurring after the second day. Probably because I thought about it too much. This dream took two nights to play through. Each night is separated by a day. After that, nothing. This was the first of my interesting dreams. I'll post the next one tomorrow.

I must say, it always surprises me how short this one is.