• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] INFP Positivity and Lets make our dreams come true thread!

another_six

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so
:hi: I see a lot of threads in INFP forums relating to people being down, so I decided to try out this idea with you guys and see where it goes. We all have dreams and things we want to accomplish in life. I think if we actualized our dreams and goals and wrote about them here, maybe we can create a positivity pool for everyone to draw from...... who knows it may go viral.

I will start by recommending this site DreamItAlive.com : Dreamboard, Vision Board, Goal Setting, Visualization, Community - DreamItAlive vision boarding is supposed to help focus on your dreams and goals and the social networking aspect of it is kinda awesome. The plus side is that you don't need a physical dream board because it virtual.

Please post, lets get positive and raise our spirits together! :D

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Aww, you're so cute!

Talking about my dreams and goals stresses me out :)wacko:), but I support you in your effort. I think having INFP preferences is pretty cool. I'm over the posts and videos that refer to being an INFP as if it's a curse or a burden. That's not the way I see it at all.

So rock on, fellow INFP. Maybe you can get the ball rolling and share your dreams and goals?