• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Do you love ENTPs?

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
They're so sweet and cuddly.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"It has its costs"

"What does?"

"Learning to see the puzzle in everything. They're everywhere. Once you start looking, it's impossible to stop.

It just so happens that people, and all the deceits and delusions that inform everything they do, tend to be the most fascinating puzzles of all.

Of course, they don't always appreciate being seen as such."

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hah, love, hate. ENTP Ne thoughtlessness is like an amped up version of my own. It's hard to be indifferent to.

gromit

likes this
I don't know if I know any in real life. I'm sure I must...

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Few types are as adept at pushing my buttons just by being themselves as ENTP men. Some of the women, too, especially the younger ones, but I also know some really fantastic ENTP women, so there's that, too.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I was pretty close with an ENTP 7w6 back in high school. She was so much fun. I still consider her a really great friend even if we don't have time to talk much anymore. :)

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
They are about 20% as cool as they think they are (which is fairly cool)

Permabanned
They are about 20% as cool as they think they are (which is fairly cool )

á´…eparted

passages
Ehh... generally no. They irritate me if I am forced to interact with them too much because of how unplanned they are (and their often refusal to do so). At a distance I am fine, but if I have to work on something with them I will inevitably get very pushy with them. I have sincere doubts I could date one. I've been told to learn to just trust them based off what they've done. The problem is, they very often mess up enough that trust can not be built.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
At a distance I am fine, but if I have to work on something with them I will inevitably get very pushy with them.

Becoming pushy with XNTP is never a good thing:nono:
And generally speaking with people who love freedom and are creatively independent :alttongue:

I don't know if I love other ENTP. Most of the time I focus on myself, and my mirrors feel good.

Raffaella

bon vivant
I've haven't been irritated by ENTPs, quite the opposite, I enjoy their company and seek them out. I find our demeanours similar; friendly, warm, unpretentious, adventurous, imaginative and perceptive - how can you not love them? If they're pushing your buttons, you need to take everything less seriously since it's becomes easier to target.

I love their ability to switch perspectives comfortably, not only can they determine issues before they exist but it's hilarious to see them wind someone up. My friend used to do all the time, people thought he was serious and I couldn't understand why since he had a mischievous face. He was genuinely nice but would get bored quickly.

ENTPs are a fresh breath of air when it comes to conflict, their quick-wit affords them the skill to see the whole situation. I find they always bring new perspectives to personal problems albeit the detachment and rationality which can irk some people (you need to be a bit more gentle when you deliver the blow). Nonetheless, I have yet to see another type that is shrewd and unpretentious.

There you go, [MENTION=20955]johnnyyukon[/MENTION], someone does love your type.