• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] Are INFPs "sexy"?

spacecadette

MBTI Type
INFP
I know I'm asking people to grossly over-generalize but I was reading up on the ISTP type, who are supposed to be generally very earthy and sensual.

Does the INFP of whatever gender you tend to be more sexually attracted to--as a type, not so much on an individual basis--sexually appeal to you?

And please say what gender of INFP you're thinking of too.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I shouldn't stroke my ego this way... :blush:

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Female INFPs, totally. They often have this "innocent-yet-beautiful" appearance about them, at least the few I've known.

dnivera

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
INFP guys, yes. Love the quiet, sensitive types. Had lots of those in my lit/philosophy classes in college.

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
People sexually appeal to me when I see them as long term relationship material.
So yes,
INFP females sexually appeal to me.
They'd be one of my top choices for a significant other.

On a side note someone should make one of these threads for INTJs ;)
Not that I'd like my ego stroked or anything...

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
More to predators than anyone else I think. Because of the apparent innocence. Probably.

I know I've always gotten hit on way more by women 10+ years older than me than women my own age.

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
Individuals are sexy. Not types.

Right.. of course... it depends a lot on the eye of the beholder. So if a type finds INFPs characteristics sexy, then maybe.. but not to a type that doesn't. Or something.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Yes, definitely. The quiet sensitivity but also the fact that I know they're hard as fucking nails underneath it all.

Leysing

MBTI Type
FiSi
Yes, definitely. The quiet sensitivity but also the fact that I know they're hard as fucking nails underneath it all.

red-rose-in-shadow-sq.jpg

18431550_a773fba938.jpg

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Being an INFP myself, I think that destined soul mate will be also, an INFP. I'm not a superficial person, I find the greatest beauty deep inside.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Being an INFP myself, I think that destined soul mate will be also, an INFP. I'm not a superficial person, I find the greatest beauty deep inside.

Then you haven't looked very deep into the other types; so many hiding such brilliant radiance within - it makes me cry :)

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I'm currently interested in a INFP. Don't know if that means something or not :)

Spartacuss

wholly charmed
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Individuals are sexy. Not types.

Correct. For every hot INTJ, there are a half-dozen who induce homicidal loathing. I imagine something not far off for INFPs as well. maybe 1:3.

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
They often have this "innocent-yet-beautiful" appearance about them, at least the few I've known.

INFP guys, yes. Love the quiet, sensitive types. Had lots of those in my lit/philosophy classes in college.

:heart: :wub: :heart:

For the past three years, after an encounter upon eNFP whom I was madly in love with changed my entire emotional life & helped refined my Fi values, I've been holding guys to the ever soulful INFP male standard. Unfortunately, it's tough find.

noh55t.jpg

I can drown in those beautiful NFP eyes. :D

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*doesn't know whether to smile or hide* How can a kitty find a home if he hides... :D