• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] Are INFPs "sexy"?

GirlFromMars

MBTI Type
INFP
Indeed. If he we didn't have so many utterly amazing attributes, it would be our best one!

Haha. Do you have trouble getting through doors too?

Seriously though - Can we really define people by their types that much, to say we wouldn't "bang them" and they're only "friend material" Surely there would be bangable and non-bangable in each type...?

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Costrin's unashamedly biased opinion: yes.

FC3S

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram

Seriously though - Can we really define people by their types that much, to say we wouldn't "bang them" and they're only "friend material" Surely there would be bangable and non-bangable in each type...?
"You're damned if you do, and you're damned if you don't, so if you're going to be damned, be damned for what you believe in god dammit."

[Edit] Quite frankly I don't give a damn.

GirlFromMars

MBTI Type
INFP
Costrin's unashamedly biased opinion: yes.

Is this in reply to the original post?

FC3S said:
"You're damned if you do, and you're damned if you don't, so if you're going to be damned, be damned for what you believe in god dammit."

[Edit] Quite frankly I don't give a damn.

:shock:

This must be an ESTP thing. :newwink:

FC3S

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Is this in reply to the original post?

:shock:

This must be an ESTP thing. :newwink:
Come within' arm reach, I'll show my friendly affection by giving you a noogie.

Will you take it as being friendly? Will it be taken as sexual? Maybe it will scare you and leave you with mixed reactions.

Bwahahaha.

GirlFromMars

MBTI Type
INFP
Come within' arm reach, I'll show my friendly affection by giving you a noogie.

Will you take it as being friendly? Will it be taken as sexual? Maybe it will scare you and leave you with mixed reactions.

Bwahahaha.

LOL....:huh:

What will you do if I cry?

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

It usually only takes me a couple of tries. After 3 tries, I just turn around and go home. :D

And really, this whole "is XXXX type sexy/not sexy" stuff is kind of silly. It shouldn't be taken as anything more than pointless fun. :yes: Although threads like this do give me a clue as to who has the good sense to notice our sexiness (our horrible, horrible, sexiness) and who is lacking. :D

GirlFromMars

MBTI Type
INFP
It usually only takes me a couple of tries. After 3 tries, I just turn around and go home. :D

And really, this whole "is XXXX type sexy/not sexy" stuff is kind of silly. It shouldn't be taken as anything more than pointless fun. :yes: Although threads like this do give me a clue as to who has the good sense to notice our sexiness (our horrible, horrible, sexiness) and who is lacking. :D

Yep. I know who deserves cookies and who doesn't. Not that I have any to give.

Horrible, horrible sexiness? Are you sure not horrible, horrible, horrible?

FC3S

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I bet you're lovely and dreamy really. :wubbie: LOL

I think we should be friends.
I want you to pick a bar, the heavier the energy drinks and boose the better. Next, I want you to put on something smexy.

We'll then find out the answer to your question.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I don't think I know a single INFP to be honest. Same with ESTJ.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Horrible, horrible sexiness? Are you sure not horrible, horrible, horrible?

Hmm... that sounds a bit cocky. We INFPs should strive to avoid that.

GirlFromMars

MBTI Type
INFP
I want you to pick a bar, the heavier the energy drinks and boose the better. Next, I want you to put on something smexy.

We'll then find out the answer to your question.

Will you sing me a love song, or recite poetry?

Udog said:
Hmm... that sounds a bit cocky. We INFPs should strive to avoid that.

Okay, two horrible's it is.

I think you and I could get on very well. :D

Atlough my sister's an INFP and we...don't, most of the time.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Atlough my sister's an INFP and we...don't, most of the time.

Heh, sister relationships always complicates things. Dueling Fi doms are never a good sight, as both need validation before they can really be able to offer it.

For what it's worth, I've had a couple of pretty good friendships with INFPs. We just have to congregate with responsibility, less the crowds get overwhelmed by such concentrated sexiness.

GirlFromMars

MBTI Type
INFP
Roses are red, so is my MR2

Violets are blue, but shouldn't they be violet?

And like, so is my MR2.

LOL.

Funny, but not going to cut it. I need romance, babeh.

Udog said:
Heh, sister relationships always complicates things. Dueling Fi doms are never a good sight, as both need validation before they can really be able to offer it.

For what it's worth, I've had a couple of pretty good friendships with INFPs. We just have to congregate with responsibility, less the crowds get overwhelmed by such concentrated sexiness.

You make good points. Hmm, I wonder who else I know in person that are INFP's. I so need to brush up on my typing-people-skillz!

Are we spamming?:doh: