• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] Are INFPs "sexy"?

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I only know one male INFP that I'm aware of, and I think he's pretty sexy. But somehow he's pretty scary to me as well, I don't know why, because he's really sweet and stuff. I really don't get it. Maybe it's his eyebrows. :huh:

Hmmm, interesting to be read beside your avatar...

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
INFPs who are in touch with their own sexuality/are very sexual tend to also be sexy to me (you have to work backwards here...)

I think for me it's a mutual Fi pull? Fi recognizes Fi! Hee hee. And the sexiness that I've seen I'd describe as coming from Fi that runs pretty hotly and strongly and doesn't end up icing over a person's persona - it's when a person has become comfortable with the more volatile aspects of Fi that I think the sexiness comes in - the ability to be willingly passionate about something, the depth of feeling, the honest yearning. But being introverts, there's a brooding or intense quality to it, and it's very different from Fe or how Fi is expressed in ENFPs. (A different kind of sexeh, lol)

Not all INFPs I've met would I describe as sexy, not at all and I wouldn't necessarily say "INFPs are sexy". But the ones I've dated? Oh yeah. ;)

Anecdote: One INFP I dated was described by someone as "the most sexual person I've ever met in my life". The funny thing is, this INFP practically told me (more than once) that sex was over rated and she wasn't that into it. That kinda confused me and put me off - false advertising!!! Ha ha ha ha. But you would never know from observing her interacting with others. I think you only found this out once you were dating her. HA.

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
INFP males have a tendency to be much more sexy than INFP females.

GirlFromMars

MBTI Type
INFP
Well, I get the "innocent/cute/beautiful" But also "sexy" sometimes. *shrug*I get told I look younger than my age all the time. But I'm short which might not help there. :laugh:

I don't know...work that one out.

I find NF's personality very attractive usually. But there's sexy/attractive in all types of course. There's just something about NF's that I find extra special. :D

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
Well, I get the "innocent/cute/beautiful" But also "sexy" sometimes. *shrug*I get told I look younger than my age all the time. But I'm short which might not help there. :laugh:

I don't know...work that one out.

I find NF's personality very attractive usually. But there's sexy/attractive in all types of course. There's just something about NF's that I find extra special. :D

Same here. An NF would be wonderful as a GF. Maybe...:wubbie:

GirlFromMars

MBTI Type
INFP
Maybe...I've not had an NF GF. :p I'm sure some types would find us highly annoying though...

GirlFromMars

MBTI Type
INFP
I'm going to assume you mean NF's in general, not just my delightful self. ;) lol

GirlFromMars

MBTI Type
INFP
Haha. nebby, I like you! We should totally hang out. :p

But anyway...it seems INFP's are apparently cute, innocent, yet sexy?

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

FC3S

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
INFPs sexy?

They have a certain charm to them, but I wouldn't bang them or hit on them. It's more of a friend thing me thinks.