• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] Are INFPs "sexy"?

Eruca

78% me
MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh that is what I do when I'm just embracing the night. If someone was really with me I would embrace them instead, since they would be my lovely night sky.

Awwwwwww :wubbie:

:sick:

Eruca

78% me
MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Seriously though, out of all of the types, I think INFP might be the best suited for me. And the few of them I have known were just so cute. :blush:

Only im not sure I could fulfill all this "emotional needs" stuff. :shock: :hug:

jtanSis1

MBTI Type
INFP
wow that was back on page 9, I almost forgot about it. thank you so much. this response was about what I would do other than dream while being with someone. As a romantic, I would make them my dream and make them the most romantically felt person I could. As for you INTP's, I know what makes it worth it for you, and trust me, that is just as easy to fulfill and keep me happy.

quietmusician

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I keep telling INFP's that we need ENFJ's and vice-versa but they don't believe me.

jtanSis1, I see your point. I find myself to be drawn to ENFJ's. I've also read that we go pretty well together.

quietmusician

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
True. On another note, I don't think the word sexy fits me at all, lol. I've been called cute so many times it's ridiculous. I think it's because I have a baby face. Which some girls seem to like, so it's all good.

TheArtNouveauGirl

MBTI Type
INFP
I wish! I've been told i'm adorable or fasinating so many times, but i don't think i'm outright vampish sexy, or even girl next door. A guy once told me i was interesting, because i 'float' , which no one else he knew did, which makes me sound very weird!
I become the little girl in group situations, even if we are all the same age, and i only ever seem to get hit on by older guys or jerks, tho so I really don't think so.
Maybe INFPs are sexy, but i'm just not?
That's kind of a sad thought!

-Lux

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Cute, lovely, sweet...that's what I get told, but sexy? Not so much. Oh, and innocent (I'm in my freakin' thirties!).
Goofy is something that kinda comes up as well. To be honest, no guy has hooked up with me because of my looks though, it's usually because we have good laugh together, or mind blowing D&Ms. Both is good too.

frenchkiss

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
This thread is making me wonder if there's something to this VI stuff! "Innocently sexy" or "too cute/innocent to be sexy" seems to be the consensus for me.

I become the little girl in group situations, even if we are all the same age, and i only ever seem to get hit on by older guys or jerks

Same here! Gah! :yes:

I think I look like I have "naive" stamped on my forehead.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
These days I don't even know what "sexy" is supposed to mean exactly. If it's someone that turns you on, certainly - INFPs can be quite sexy.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Females INFPs: yes, many are sexy. Actually, it seems to be the normality to be pretty for females INFPs, I have'nt ever met an ugly one. My own mother is an INFP, and she's objectively one of the beautifulest women I've ever see.

Males INFPs: there's no contradiction between to be an INFP and to be sexy. Some of them are (famous exemples: Keanu Reeves), I think the problem with male INFP it's they're often effeminate.

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
A sexy here
A sexy there
Here a sexy
There a sexy
Everywhere a sexy, sexy.

Sexy? Say it often enough- - - - - sexy, sexy, sexy, sexy, sexy, sexy, sexy, sexy, sexy, sexy, sexy, sexy, sexy, sexy, sexy, sexy, sexy, sexy, sexy, sexy - - - - - and it sounds exactly like "$19.95", doesn't it?

Even fountain pens and cell phones are SEX-AY these days so I see no reason why INFPs can't join the good old commercial trend to sell themselves.

Actually I've always considered myself to be sexy. And vast numbers of the world's underdogs do as well. (Hey, Dawg.)

They say sexy is in one's own mind so I guess I've got it made. :cheese:

quietmusician

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I think the problem with male INFP it's they're often effeminate.

I can see this. I'm not overly effeminate, but I do have a strong relationship/understanding with girls. I think that's why I tend to be in that 'friend' box. I guess I need to watch more Seagal movies, lol.

Oleander

MBTI Type
INFP
I think we fall out with what the current culture expects. It reminds me of something Margaret Meade wrote that the same 'sensitive' boy growing into the same elegant cultured man in 1900 would have been expected to seduce his way round women queueing up for it in Vienna but in Tombstone he'd have been seen as gay and lucky not get lynched before he had a chance to grow up. I fear we are back to Tombstone without the lynching. (OK you can be gay if you look gay but you mustn't be anything else)

All the 'New Man' stuff doesn't look as if it runs very deep with a lot of women and whatever some people say about feminists having an influence improving that, I think their influence has been more ambiguous or even the other way round. Yes there are feminists who've encouraged their sons and lovers to be more balanced between what's supposed to be 'traditional' for the sexes but I am afraid that others have made a much louder noise saying that all men are savages or gay and it is their voice that children have heard more and grown up to accept as what a man 'is'.

It's always the same: do you pay more attention when somebody says things are fine or when they warn to be on your guard?

quietmusician

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I think we fall out with what the current culture expects. It reminds me of something Margaret Meade wrote that the same 'sensitive' boy growing into the same elegant cultured man in 1900 would have been expected to seduce his way round women queueing up for it in Vienna but in Tombstone he'd have been seen as gay and lucky not get lynched before he had a chance to grow up. I fear we are back to Tombstone without the lynching. (OK you can be gay if you look gay but you mustn't be anything else)

All the 'New Man' stuff doesn't look as if it runs very deep with a lot of women and whatever some people say about feminists having an influence improving that, I think their influence has been more ambiguous or even the other way round. Yes there are feminists who've encouraged their sons and lovers to be more balanced between what's supposed to be 'traditional' for the sexes but I am afraid that others have made a much louder noise saying that all men are savages or gay and it is their voice that children have heard more and grown up to accept as what a man 'is'.

It's always the same: do you pay more attention when somebody says things are fine or when they warn to be on your guard?

Exactly. I couldn't have put it better myself. I don't follow the whole macho aspect at all, yet I don't see myself as being effeminate (others do). I like a lot of things that are associated from both genders. I'm not concerned with trying to fill the heavy shoes of being male, I know what I am and that's all that matters. It's hard in this society to be anything else but from the norm, everyone knows that. But the way it's handled with such obnoxiousness and "you can be this, this, and this, but don't do this because you'll end up this" is crazy.

frenchkiss

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
I know one guy irl who I think is INFP and I wouldn't describe him as effeminate at all. He has sort of a gentle demeanor and he's very polite and quiet, but effeminate would be way too strong of a word.

G

garbage

Yes, and again from a practical standpoint.

INFP women are very.. intriguing. It's like they have the qualities that I'm lacking, and there's something I can bring out of them and vice versa, but yet I see a lot of myself in them. It seems like a mutual feeling whenever I run into one, too.

They seem awkward. A sexy awkward. :)