• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] Are INFPs "sexy"?

Tanya24

MBTI Type
INFP
weird.

Female INFPs, totally. They often have this "innocent-yet-beautiful" appearance about them, at least the few I've known.

Wow... I hear that all the time... the innocent and beautiful thing! I'm an INFP...

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
What they don't have in confidence they can make up for in deepness, which can be sexy.

jtanSis1

MBTI Type
INFP
That whole "why don't you have a girlfriend" thing is from girls thinking were too good to be true, or too good for them and they should let you find someone perfect which always bothers me since when is anyone perfect. Also, they still want the drama, which we try not to use because we want to be romantic.

Nillerz

MBTI Type
ENFP
My woman be INFP and yeah she's hot as hell. *cool face*

mwv6r

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
In my experience, INFPs male and female are mysterious, alluring, and sexy early on. But after getting to know them better, I find they're too much for me to handle in a romantic sense -- they're usually more sensitive and damaged than I am, and I am pretty sensitive and damaged! Wonderful as friends. Every best friend I've ever had has been an INFP. But in a relationship, I need someone more stable, grounded, and even-keeled than myself -- not less! I think thinking types are probably best for INFPs (and most NFs for that matter) because they can balance out our super-sensitivity.

Zeldias

MBTI Type
INFP
I'm not certain that I'm sexy, but I'm extremely charming. I think it's more my attitude of exterior gruffness and carelessness combined with my interior loving gentleness that attracts the wimminz, including my fiancee. Something about the duality is interesting, she's told me. "It's just so funny that you speak so coarsely but then you're always concerned with saving something or protecting and helping someone."

In conclusion: I am a Cadberry egg, and girls love both my hard, dark exterior and my bright, sweet insides.

And man, that was almost too perverse-sounding for me.

tibby

MBTI Type
fool
INFp's can be so awkard and charming at the same time physically. It's like they are über-controlling their bodies, are kind of stiff yet very soft with their movements. And when you start talking, it's like listening to an angel talking, seriously :O I don't mean to sound corny. I find this gentleness and sensuelness very appealing.

What defines as "sexy" might vary from person to person but I think INFP's are sexy in their own, unique way.

jtanSis1

MBTI Type
INFP
I wish someone would tell me my voice sounds angelic or at least better feedback than what I'm already getting because I know it's true.

tibby

MBTI Type
fool
I wish someone would tell me my voice sounds angelic or at least better feedback than what I'm already getting because I know it's true.

I've also noticed people don't say these things to people, some very few do, but. I find it very important somehow, cause I know how much it means. I'm sure people appreciate and value you a great deal, they just don't say it :blush: Why don't they say it? That I don't know. But it's there.

I think it's kind of self-absorded of me, but verbally assigned appreciation towards me can keep me going for long periods. :blush:

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I think it's kind of self-absorded of me, but verbally assigned appreciation towards me can keep me going for long periods.

Strange, this reads like something I would think or say.

quietmusician

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
INFP guys, yes. Love the quiet, sensitive types. Had lots of those in my lit/philosophy classes in college.

Maybe you and I should talk..lol

So INFP and sexy? I don't know from personal experience. I've always been that 'cute, quiet, guy'. I really like ENFJ girls. I think that we would be more compatible than other types. But I'm open to anyone that appreciates my humor and sense of self.

jtanSis1

MBTI Type
INFP
I keep telling INFP's that we need ENFJ's and vice-versa but they don't believe me.

G

Glycerine

Most INFP are awesome, have charming characteristics and deeply care about people but a few go way overboard with trying to be noncomformist that it seems "fake".

placebo

MBTI Type
INFP
In my experience, INFPs male and female are mysterious, alluring, and sexy early on. But after getting to know them better, I find they're too much for me to handle in a romantic sense -- they're usually more sensitive and damaged than I am, and I am pretty sensitive and damaged! Wonderful as friends. Every best friend I've ever had has been an INFP. But in a relationship, I need someone more stable, grounded, and even-keeled than myself -- not less! I think thinking types are probably best for INFPs (and most NFs for that matter) because they can balance out our super-sensitivity.

Haha I think people have had that experience with me. I don't think I could handle being with another INFP like myself -- definitely need a more stable T.

Kristiana

MBTI Type
INTJ
LOL, my brother is INFP, so no, I cannot say I think they are sexy :D

I do find healthy INFPs interesting and fun to be around, though.

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
Ive known 3 INFPs. In a traditional sense, they are all more cute than sexy.

Personally I find all 3 of them are sexy as hell. And that has more to do with their personality rather than looks.