• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] Are INFPs "sexy"?

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
I don't think a type can be sexy. There are obviously sexy people of each type, and perhaps the mannerisms of the types would effect how people perceive them, but even then the mannerisms between people of the same type vary a lot in my experience.

but out of pure vanity, yes, INFP's have a monopoly on sexy :D

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
By far, I am most attracted to INFP males, but they do tend to be non-communicative which is bothersome. Other than that, they are spectacular.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
By far, I am most attracted to INFP males, but they do tend to be non-communicative which is bothersome. Other than that, they are spectacular.

Some of us have found the value of working on this. Many who have, though, still need to know they won't be interrupted and be given space to talk in.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I thought about it, and these are some of the reason why INFP's are sexy to me:

Highly intuitive women are sexy.
Something about them is so soft and warm and feminine, just waiting to be corrupted.
They have a certain sadness about them.
They are always on some kind of meaningful personal quest, this is attractive.

jtanSis1

MBTI Type
INFP
INFP's are more the dreamy-romantic type. More the emotions than the actions. I will sit during the night and watch the moon and stars and can be close to anyone.

heart

heart on fire
INFP's are more the dreamy-romantic type. More the emotions than the actions. I will sit during the night and watch the moon and stars and can be close to anyone.

Well, there does come a point when I hope the person with me does more than stare at the moon and the stars. :D

jtanSis1

MBTI Type
INFP
Oh that is what I do when I'm just embracing the night. If someone was really with me I would embrace them instead, since they would be my lovely night sky.

Oleander

MBTI Type
INFP
We are not 'sexy', we are 'sexual' and 'sensual. And we might be with anybody we respect as a human being equal to ourselves. They just have too many socially-indiced hang-ups to feel emotionally free and without emotion what is sex worth?

jtanSis1

MBTI Type
INFP
If you want to know, INFP's are basically innocent, but are curious about others, so become other types to fit in. However, when secure, safe, and feel that we can be ourselves, we are romantics in the sense that we don't use romantic gestures, we are romantics embodied. We are romantics in that we will talk, think, and express romance in all we do. We have no basis in reality, and so can be free to believe in love as tangible and present. As for sexy, we are like princes and princesses in that sexiness is a given, just as everything else is for us. Think of an INFP as a prince or princess and you can't go wrong, since we don't take titles seriously, and are very humble about it. Our rich fantasy life makes others feel as if they are part of the fantasy, and if that's not sexy then what is. If you need something, we are there, and are curious to try anything the first time. Basically, we are sexy when we are confident enough to be ourselves, and who wouldn't want someone who's romantic all the time?

am_i_evil666

god, i've met some INFP who were totally :drool: :drool: physically speaking, but whom i considered really annoying. so, psychologically speaking, i don't find INFPs sexy.

jtanSis1

MBTI Type
INFP
The annoying bit is probably them trying to help but not sure how to, or challenge others to think differently about things. It can be pretty annoying. I usually have to catch myself and tone it down.

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
INFPs are forgiving and understanding; they will make the effort to keep a relationship solid. An INFP would probably make a good mate. 'Sexy' is probably not the best word because these are qualities that can go unseen, especially in a wallflower, and may not enter the picture when sexual attraction is considered.