• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] Are INFPs "sexy"?

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Being an INFP myself, I think that destined soul mate will be also, an INFP. I'm not a superficial person, I find the greatest beauty deep inside.

wait, wait, wait - are you trying to subtly imply that non-INFP's are less beautiful and/or deep and would therefore not be up to your standards of beautiful deepness? :thelook:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
scantilyclad sure is. :wubbie:

BlackWinter

MBTI Type
ENFP
I sometimes find INFP's to be pretty attractive. I'm not sure what it is about them though. It's probably the fact that being introverted, they have a shell that once you get to know them from the start, you constantly have this urge to try and bring that special something out of the shell. Its like opening a Pandora's box for me... only with mainly positive outcomes :)

Perseus

MBTI Type
INTP
It is a bit of a nuisance being bothered by the Artisans. Best for the Dragon to hide in his/her barrow. Female Dragons get shagged a lot, especially the Marzipan ones. Taste a bit like cyanide, I fear.

SillyGoose

MBTI Type
EXXP
:wubbie:The first thing that came to mind is that they are romantic looking.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So for those of you who think were sexy (especially us guys), what's stopping you from acting on that? I've noticed mosty other Fs agreeing so I'm almost tempted to think we're being felt sorry for...

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
So for those of you who think were sexy (especially us guys), what's stopping you from acting on that? I've noticed mosty other Fs agreeing so I'm almost tempted to think we're being felt sorry for...

I did act on it. Did it work. No.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Some women are fickle, some men are fickle. It evens out.

I guess it just sucks for the ones left holding the bag at the end of the day...

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
Mine's a personal experience and doesn't apply universally to all INFPs.

Laura

MBTI Type
INFP
No idea. I don't know any male INFPs. However I've contemplated Matthieu Chedid being one... and if he really is, then YESSSSS.

And as an INFP myself, I'm certainly not clingy. I'm alone much more than I am with people, and I enjoy that. But I absolutely need to give and receive affection. Lots.

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
Are INFPs sexy?

Not until they break through to Ni, and they take their shoes off and walk up Hanging rock to the sound of a little dumpy girl's screams.

But then they no longer exist, and that is their paradox.

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
Most of the INFPs I know IRL are pretty hot. But it's almost like they don't know or think they're hot... which makes them even hotter.

ZiL

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
567?
Sure, they can be. I like NF guys a lot, as long as they're not the scary clingy types.