• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] Are INFPs "sexy"?

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This thread needs less whiney and more sexy.
johnny-depp4.jpg

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If there were one thing that is sexy about INFPs, I'd say it't their eyes. They tend to have deep, "dreamy" eyes with a sadness to them. The times I have gotten compliments in my life, they've usually been about my eyes.

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOL what a topic. As if cognitive preferences can be generally typed as "sexy" or not.

But ok. It's fun.

Lots of INFPs in my family, and, if I may say so, they must be some of the unsexiest people on the planet (though that's my personal bias). My sister is probably the best--guys tell me she's the girl gay men go straight for. I'm not always happy to hear about that, given that I'm an INFP that most members of the opposite sex wouldn't touch with a 10-foot pole, if my track record is evidence.

So I'm not sexy, and moreover, I don't apparently give off a vibe of innocent naivety. I just come across as really angry and withdrawn all the time. Maybe that's why I'm not sexy. Eh, whatever. Rant over.

I don't think it's got much to do with mbti type.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

If there were one thing that is sexy about INFPs, I'd say it't their eyes. They tend to have deep, "dreamy" eyes with a sadness to them. The times I have gotten compliments in my life, they've usually been about my eyes.

Maybe I am INFP after all?

roflbot.jpg

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Try looking directly at the camera, smiling, and think about anything other than that you're getting your pic taken, preferably something serious like how meaningless it is to take pictures when we'll all be dead in a thousand years, so that your smile is unintentionally completely false.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Of course INFPs are sexy. Why is this even a question?

CatBalou

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Jude Law is too evil-seeming to be a sweet little INFP. Imho.

INFP men are very cute, particularly their huge, deep, beautiful eyes, but I like men to be men (i.e. SPs, yum!)

Standuble

Jude Law is too evil-seeming to be a sweet little INFP. Imho.

INFP men are very cute, particularly their huge, deep, beautiful eyes, but I like men to be men (i.e. SPs, yum!)

Don't underestimate the effect Te has on a person's appearance. INFPs do not look cuddly or cute.

If you like SPs then I assume you are still young. You haven't experienced one waste your time I suppose.

CatBalou

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Don't underestimate the effect Te has on a person's appearance. INFPs do not look cuddly or cute.

If you like SPs then I assume you are still young. You haven't experienced one waste your time I suppose.

I'm only 38. They have wasted my time, 17 years of it in one case, but they are still hot.

lulabelle

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Jude Law is an ENFP... i remember reading an interview with one of his fellow actors saying that in his 20s he was always partying and meeting people like crazy and hooking up with tons of women + generally just a total extrovert.

generally if a guy is super charming, he's ENFP versus INFP LOL

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I actually generally really like strong feelers, there is something so intriguing about them, and they are so adorable!:nice:

you.are.flawless

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I find me sexy ;)....kidding ahahah i don't know i never considered me 'smoking hot' and never had that much attention with guys to be honest :p but this whole thread is so interesting i must say. oh well perhaps sexy is not based on types xD